Holloway HUG

Old November 2nd 05, 10:21 PM
Mika

Default Holloway HUG

I wanted to wait until I could get confirmation that Dave & Robin Holloway
received their HUG quilt before I posted about it. I just got off the phone
with Dave and they have received it. They really like it and really
appreciate all the effort that went into it. They wanted me to pass along
their sincere thanks too everyone. I have sent a picture of it to Teri to be
added to the HUG Gallery for all to see. I want to express my thanks to
everyone too. Due to Dave's trips to Aruba and my untimely/unfortunate
accident delivering it in person just became impossible so I ended up
mailing it to them. It all worked out in the end though. It was there when
Dave came home from a trip to Aruba and for Natalee's birthday. So I'm sure
they drew a lot of comfort from the HUGs that were sewn into that precious
quilt.

Mika
http://community.webshots.com/user/mikasdrms

Old November 2nd 05, 10:55 PM
KittyG

--------------- http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/HUGS

Can't wait to see. Thanks for doing this Mika.

--
kitty in phx

http://community.webshots.com/user/kittykatchee

Old November 3rd 05, 12:49 AM
Queen of Squishies

Woohoo, another Hug reached it's home! We're on a roll!!

Karen, Queen of Squishies