just curious??? (not OT)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 26th 06, 12:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
A&T

Default just curious??? (not OT)

Is there a pattern called "Anniversary"?

I know about wedding ring, double wedding ring, contrary wife and ornery
husband, and I just saw the 'essence of yesteryear' in my new Quiltmaker
magazine, in honor of their 25th anniversary.

I'm asking because the women's club at our church has held a craft show with
a raffle for the last 24 years. Next year will be the 25th. We want the
quilt - the grand prize in the raffle - to reflect that. Because it is for
a church anniversary and not a couple... I don't want to use the wedding
ring design. We are hoping to get participation from the quilters of the
parish, so it needs to be beginner or intermediate, not a challenging
design.

As the incoming president, I have been put in charge of finding the pattern.
Tomorrow, I will be checking out the scrapbook from the church library to
look back over the quilt designs we have already used. Maybe that will
inspire an idea.

I really liked the one in Quiltmaker but I would like to have some other
choices for the ladies on Tuesday. And you are the most creative bunch of
ladies that I know and you always love to help me!!

TIA for any ideas.

--
Tricia in Texas
http://photos.yahoo.com/momiixii

not really OT..just a curious question Tracey Quilting 7 July 5th 06 01:26 AM
just curious - nations represented here... KCat Needlework 81 September 12th 05 02:38 PM
just curious m4816k Jewelry 1 May 15th 05 06:54 PM
Quilting regulations or rules as motivators - curious C & S Quilting 9 March 14th 05 05:15 PM
Curious Cat Pat P Needlework 0 February 15th 04 04:26 PM