Sister's quilt show

Old July 9th 04, 06:25 AM
maryd \(Oregon\)

Default Sister's quilt show

I get to go on Saturday!!!!!!

--
Mary

Old July 9th 04, 07:10 AM
Sharon Harper

Yaaaaaaay - you lucky thing! One day when I'm old and rich but definitely
not gray I'm gonna spend my days travelling the world to all the wonderful
quilt shows. I'll be towing a trailer to take care of all my purchases.
The rest of you priviliged ones may sit in the stretch limousine with me and
snuffle truffles and quaff sinfully rich hot chocolates with freshly whipped
cream on top!

Don't forget lots of pictures will you?

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Queen of Down Under)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/craft.html

"maryd (Oregon)" wrote in message
I get to go on Saturday!!!!!!

--
Mary

Old July 9th 04, 01:24 PM
Polly Esther

Thank you for a lovely dream, Sharon. I'll bring the Ben-Gay, Icy Hot,
Tylenol for arthritis and portable oxygen. Wait, no I won't. I'll have the
pool boy with the beautiful eyes carry those things for us. Polly

"Sharon Harper" wrote Yaaaaaaay - you lucky thing! One day when I'm old

Old July 9th 04, 01:31 PM
Pat in Virginia

Delighted to accept your kind invitation Sharon! Only suggestion:
Sisters, Oregon is quite HOT in July, so we will need icy cold
chocolate smoothies instead of the hot chocolate. Save the hot
choc for the Williamsburg show in February!
PAT in VA/USA
PS: The OP did mean the Sisters, OR show, right? If not, I'll go
to which ever one you want ... after all, it is YOUR limo! :0)

Old July 9th 04, 03:05 PM
maryd \(Oregon\)

I do mean Sisters Oregon. This year isn't not hot. Tomorrow's high is
predicted to be 77F. At 7 a.m. today it's only 44F. It's also a very dry
climate

--
Mary

Old July 9th 04, 11:34 PM
Donna in Idaho \(remove invalid\)

When I got to the quilt shop in Nyssa, Oregon this morning for our Project
Linus Blanket Day, there was a big red bus in front of the shop. Quilters
from Boise couldn't wait until they get to Sisters, they're stopping at the
quilt shops between Boise & Sisters. I talked to one lady who drove from
Iowa to get on the bus in Boise to go to Sisters!!!!!

--
Donna in Idaho
Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator

Remove "invalid" to reply

Old July 10th 04, 06:44 AM
maryd \(Oregon\)

I am really looking forward to my first big quilt show tomorrow. Digi cam
is with my purse.

--
Mary
"Donna in Idaho (remove invalid)" wrote in