Starflake - what I came up with

Old August 12th 08, 08:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

Default Starflake - what I came up with

Here's what I came up with for the head of the quilt, and the triangle
fill-in blocks. Now I have reached a goal that I have only dreamed of. I
have reached the place where I can at last start sewing the blocks together!

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...38007762HUQymX

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Outside, every day, no matter what.

Old August 12th 08, 09:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
maryd[_3_]

stunning

--
Mary
http://community.webshots.com/user/m...host=community

Old August 12th 08, 10:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
CaroleD

That looks fantastic!

"Karen, Queen of Squishies" hicall80 @ mchsi.com wrote in message
Here's what I came up with for the head of the quilt, and the triangle
fill-in blocks. Now I have reached a goal that I have only dreamed of. I
have reached the place where I can at last start sewing the blocks
together!

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...38007762HUQymX

--
CaroleD - Retired and loving it in the foothills of NW GA
My quilts, crafts, pets, and more - http://home.windstream.net/caroledoyle/

Old August 12th 08, 11:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Heather in WestOz

WOW!!!! That looks fantastic

Heather in West Oz

That looks fantastic!

Old August 13th 08, 12:59 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

DY-NO-MITE!!!! I LOVE it!!!

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Old August 13th 08, 03:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article ARlok.295120$yE1.94735@attbi_s21,
"Karen, Queen of Squishies" hicall80 @ mchsi.com wrote:

Here's what I came up with for the head of the quilt, and the triangle
fill-in blocks. Now I have reached a goal that I have only dreamed of. I
have reached the place where I can at last start sewing the blocks together!

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...38007762HUQymX

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Oh, Karen, that is truly beautiful! Congratulations!

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://www.sandymike.net
Old August 13th 08, 04:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Lenore L

It is awesome! I'll be happy to give it a home....

Happy quilting,

Lenore

Old August 13th 08, 04:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Good beg there Lenore.
Karen, that is a beautiful quilt. Keep at it you
are getting so close.
Taria