OT time change

Old October 28th 07, 06:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Ginger in CA

Default OT time change

Next Sunday 11/4 at 2AM the time rolls back one hour for those of us
who have Daylight Savings time changes.

AT&T in their inimitable [gotta love that word!] wisdom, changed the
clocks this weekend instead. So says my computer clock.

Sigh..........

Ginger in CA
skies are clear blue this morning, so I took a careful walk at sunrise
and remembered how much I missed those walks in the last 10 days

Old October 28th 07, 06:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*[_2_]

thanks for that, Ginger.
now i'm sure we are 3 hours different, as we went on to
daylight time at the beginning of Oct.
tis currently 7:18 on my puter as i type this.
groggy in the south pacific,
jeanne

"Ginger in CA" wrote...

Old October 28th 07, 06:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Boy does my dad the astrologer grumble when they start messing with
time changes! It is a pita for him.
Glad you are able to get out Ginger! Dogs were getting tired of being
in 'lock up'.
Taria

Old October 28th 07, 06:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Ginger in CA

One year the people in Ft Collins, CO set the computers to reference
the atomic clock, time change one week before the actual date [like
today] I was working for a clock manufacturer in El Segundo, we had so
many anxious people calling!

Ginger in CA

Ginger in CA wrote:
Next Sunday 11/4 at 2AM the time rolls back one hour for those of us
who have Daylight Savings time changes.

AT&T in their inimitable [gotta love that word!] wisdom, changed the
clocks this weekend instead. So says my computer clock.

Sigh..........

Ginger in CA
skies are clear blue this morning, so I took a careful walk at sunrise
and remembered how much I missed those walks in the last 10 days- Hide quoted text -

Old October 28th 07, 06:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Europe and us, Morag!!
I still like to be considered separately g
..
In message , Morag in Scotland
writes

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old October 28th 07, 07:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article .com,
Ginger in CA wrote:

Next Sunday 11/4 at 2AM the time rolls back one hour for those of us
who have Daylight Savings time changes.

AT&T in their inimitable [gotta love that word!] wisdom, changed the
clocks this weekend instead. So says my computer clock.

Sigh..........

Ginger in CA
skies are clear blue this morning, so I took a careful walk at sunrise
and remembered how much I missed those walks in the last 10 days

Most of the rest of the world did change their clocks today, Ginger. Our
DST is being delayed as a means, theoretically, of saving energy. I
suspect it doesn't really help much, if at all. :S

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://www.sandymike.net
Old October 28th 07, 08:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kay Ahr[_2_]

Wow! Good thing I read this post -- I hadn't noticed. Early this morning I
decided to turn off the auto synchronization for Daylight Saving Time. Now
I guess I need to turn off all synchronization with Internet servers. My
computer already says there was an error trying to synchronize. Gee, DUH!

--
Kay Ahr in NV
http://community.webshots.com/user/kayahr

Old October 28th 07, 08:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews Moore

My computer changed the time also.
Barbara in FL

Old October 28th 07, 09:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sunny[_2_]

Ginger, all my computers are on the same system, but only mine chose
to "fall back" last night. Weird.

And I'm glad to know your skies are looking sweeter.

Hugs,
Sunny

Change of name Cats Quilting 1 March 1st 06 10:17 PM
Time for a Change *FAQ related* Diana Curtis Quilting 12 June 18th 04 05:10 PM
PSA - time change for some this weekend Kellie J. Berger Quilting 35 November 1st 03 08:56 PM