FS: The Hands That Made Them: Quilts of Adams County, Pennsylvania

Old July 5th 05, 03:03 PM
Doug McClure

Default FS: The Hands That Made Them: Quilts of Adams County, Pennsylvania

I am pleased to offer a beautiful and uncommon book on quilts, "The
Hands That Made Them: Quilts of Adams County, Pennsylvania".

The Hands That Made Them: Quilts of Adams County, Pennsylvania
Presumed First Edition
Published by the Adams County Quilt Project Committee, 1993
Paperback
132 pp

US$35, including US Media Mail postage, plus California sales tax, if
applicable. Other shipping options are available at additional cost.

Unfortunately I am unable to accept credit cards.

This book contains about 100 pages of color photographs of quilts,
along with b/w photos of quilt makers, vintage quilting tools, old
ephemera and receipts. Other sections include a history of Adams
County, an analysis of the women who made the quilts, a study of
fabric sources, and a bibliography.

Although the book is only 12 years old, there are no copies offered by
ABE, Bookfinder, AddAll, or Amazon.

Condition:

The book is VG-, gently read, with some minor creasing to the cover
and some shelf-wear, and some bending of page corners, probably due to
some rough handling as a library donation. There is no writing,
underlining, highlighting, bookplates. This is not a library discard
and there is no remainder mark.

All books are securely padded and boxed to protect your purchases,
though often recycled materials will be used. If you prefer, I will be
happy to drop ship your purchase directly to your customer, per your
instructions.

Please make checks or money orders payable to Douglas K. McClure.

I thank you for your business and look forward to your response.

Doug McClure
Torrey Pines Rare Books
PO Box 22015
San Diego, CA 92192-2015

To contact me directly, send EMAIL to (single letters all)
DEE_KAY_EMM AT EarthLink.net. [For example .]