OT -- CA ROLL CALL

Old November 6th 03, 07:20 AM
Karen Officer

Yeah, I'm gonna try to. I won't really be sure until that weekend
though because I don't plan too far in advance because of my mom and
dad.
Karen

On Wed, 05 Nov 2003 02:54:54 GMT, in rec.crafts.beads, "Christina
Peterson" wrote:

Are you going to The BABE bead show?

Tina

Old November 6th 03, 07:22 AM
Karen Officer

Well thank you Becki.
I have been here for a while but I mostly lurk. I'm not a frequent
poster to the newsgroup. I guess I'm kind of shy and kind of in awe
of all of you. Everybody whose web pages I have looked at make some
really beautiful jewelry. I bead just cause it's fun, and I like
making and wearing the jewelry, I'm also a quilter and a knitter and
spin yarn sometimes.
Karen O

On 05 Nov 2003 19:14:32 GMT, in rec.crafts.beads,
uybeads (BeckiBead) wrote:

Hi Karen O, and welcome! Don't remember seeing you here before.

Becki
"In between the moon and you, the angels have a better view of the crumbling
difference between wrong and right." -- Counting Crows

Old November 6th 03, 07:33 AM
BeckiBead

Karen -- I knit also (OK I haven't in years but I know how) and you will find
lots of others also involved in fiber crafts. Nice to have you here!

Old November 6th 03, 06:23 PM
Dr. Sooz

Yeah, I'm gonna try to. I won't really be sure until that weekend
though because I don't plan too far in advance because of my mom and
dad.
Karen

Karen, you should email me, Tina, Kandice or KDK (or Nicole, or.....) with your
photo so we can recognize you at BABE.
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Old November 7th 03, 09:25 PM
Karen Officer

First I have to get DH to take a picture with his digital camera. I
was thinking I might make a pin with RCB on it.
Karen

Old November 7th 03, 09:30 PM
Dr. Sooz

was thinking I might make a pin with RCB on it.

Excellent idea. I may do so also. Perhaps with my first name (in small type)
under it, so we can keep each other straight..... :-D
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old November 8th 03, 01:40 AM
Christina Peterson

Or we coud all wear bright red styrofoam balls on the ends of antenae.
OK, bad idea, when it comes to actual application.
But I too have been thinking about it.
Maybe we need a new thread about it.

Maybe just tiaras.

Tina

"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
was thinking I might make a pin with RCB on it.

Excellent idea. I may do so also. Perhaps with my first name (in small

type)
under it, so we can keep each other straight..... :-D
~~
Sooz
-------
"Those in the cheaper seats clap. The rest of you rattle your jewelry."

John
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Old November 8th 03, 11:31 AM
Kandice Seeber

ROFL - great idea!!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Maybe just tiaras.

I've done that, plenty of times. Go out with friends all over the place

and
tell everyone it's your birthday. Lots of fun.

(no, it wasn't my birthday)

Kathy N-V

Old November 8th 03, 07:17 PM
Dr. Sooz

Maybe just tiaras.

I've got two, if you want to borrow one.
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links