How did this happen?

Old September 19th 04, 11:08 PM
Cheri2Star

Default How did this happen?

I have no money for beads. NO money for beads. I'm about to lose my job a
week from Monday and will have LESS than no money for beads.

But I still went and looked at the Rebekah auctions and wound up bidding on
some so cute little cloissine (sp?) rose beads that will be perfect for the
swarovski heart that I bought for Emily.

Of course I won them - when I was hoping to just up the price a bit. Yes, I'm
happy that I won them. No I'm not happy that I won them. Now where can I hide
them them when they arrive in the mail so DH won't see?

Oh Jeez. Can anything make you feel more conflicted than buying beads?

Cheri
(Bubbee to Emily and Nathan)
Old September 19th 04, 11:35 PM
Arondelle

Cheri2Star wrote:
Oh Jeez. Can anything make you feel more conflicted than buying beads?

Buying a pizza when you have less than no money for pizza? I was
killing myself trying to hide the box....

Colonel McNutt of the Squirrel Squad
To email me, empty the pond with a net

Old September 20th 04, 12:51 AM
~Candace~

oh, Cheri! And I already packaged it up for you. Good thing I decided not
to write in big bold letters across the front :BEADS:

--
~Candace~

Orphan Beads ~low cost and bartering for the financially challenged beader~
http://snipurl.com/6s4t

Princess Auctions ~please see for most current updates and auction
information~
http://snipurl.com/8s8o

Old September 20th 04, 02:24 AM
Beadbimbo

Yeah, write something like, "Important Documents Enclosed"

Lol!

Poor Cheri!
--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

om...

Old September 20th 04, 02:58 AM
Cheri2Star

Good thing I decided not
to write in big bold letters across the front :BEADS:

You think the man doesn't know what a bead package looks like? You could write
ILLEGAL DRUGS and he'd still know! LOL!

I appreciate the thought though.

Cheri
(Bubbee to Emily and Nathan)
Old September 22nd 04, 11:26 PM
Kalera Stratton

Definitely time for an "appliance parts" stamp.

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Old September 23rd 04, 03:03 AM
Cheryl

"Colonoscopy Slides" would probably work even better.

Kathy N-V

EWWWWWWW

no DOUBT

now if we could get some of those red "bio hazard " stickers....

Cheryl
DRAGON BEADS
Flameworked beads and glass
http://www.dragonbeads.com/

Old September 23rd 04, 03:37 AM
Beadseeker

Definitely time for an "appliance parts" stamp.

I bought some beads on Ebay once and the seller had "replacement oven parts"
stamped on the box. Thought that was hysterical, but also a good idea.
Patti
Old September 23rd 04, 05:07 AM
Kalera Stratton

I remember that seller talking about that stamp... hilarious!

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Old September 23rd 04, 05:26 AM
Tinkster

That is BRILLIANT!!!!! I guess it's better than a stamp that says "Dog
Poo Sample".

Beadseeker wrote:
Definitely time for an "appliance parts" stamp.

I bought some beads on Ebay once and the seller had "replacement oven parts"
stamped on the box. Thought that was hysterical, but also a good idea.
Patti

Tink
Check here for available work:
http://blackswampglassworks.com/latest.htm