OT - Posts not showing up

Old July 14th 04, 07:37 PM
Jalynne

Default OT - Posts not showing up

Checking again, to see if it's just me not getting posts. I can't even get replies
to the posts I made last night...had to Google it. This doesn't happen often, and I
know I can't do much about it...but tis still annoying.

--
Jalynne - Keeper of the Quilt for ME club list

Old July 14th 04, 08:45 PM
Marisa2

Since I started using the server from our DSL provider I have been
missing posts too

marisa2

Jalynne wrote:

Checking again, to see if it's just me not getting posts. I can't even get replies
to the posts I made last night...had to Google it. This doesn't happen often, and I
know I can't do much about it...but tis still annoying.

Teva Yafae Original Designs
inspired by nature

For unique jewelry or apparel, or to learn about having your
own Jewelry home-party or children's party, please visit:

http://www.tevayafae.com

Old July 14th 04, 08:46 PM
Kandice Seeber

Weird! I see you sweetie.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old July 14th 04, 08:49 PM
Dr. Sooz

I see you. :-)
~~
Sooz
Old July 15th 04, 02:31 AM
Jalynne

lol. I'll think about it. Perhaps I'll work on that in mid August, after things
settle down again. I'm gearing up for another round of house guests as well as
painting the kitchen and dining room. One thing at a time, methinks. Thanks for the
offer...we'll be talking, I'm certain.
--
Jalynne - Keeper of the Quilt for ME club list

"vj" wrote in message
news
vj found this in rec.crafts.beads, from "Jalynne"
:

]Checking again, to see if it's just me not getting posts. I can't even get

replies
]to the posts I made last night...had to Google it. This doesn't happen often, and

]know I can't do much about it...but tis still annoying.

you obviously need one of my accounts, sweets!

-----------
@vicki [SnuggleWench]
(Books) http://www.booksnbytes.com
newest creations: http://www.vickijean.com/new.html
-----------
and to the republic which it established, one nation from many peoples,
promising liberty and justice for all.
Feel free to use the above variant pledge in your own postings.

Old July 15th 04, 03:44 AM
Jalynne

Oh, I know...it's just time...time, or lack of it...lol
--

"vj" wrote in message
vj found this in rec.crafts.beads, from "Jalynne"
:

]lol. I'll think about it. Perhaps I'll work on that in mid August, after things
]settle down again. I'm gearing up for another round of house guests as well as
]painting the kitchen and dining room. One thing at a time, methinks. Thanks for

the
]offer...we'll be talking, I'm certain.

they're FREE..........

Showing Off Diana Curtis Beads 15 August 12th 04 01:46 AM
Showing off a little Karen_AZ Beads 4 April 19th 04 06:08 AM
*Whine* Missing Posts and Paua Rachel T. Beads 4 February 11th 04 04:23 PM
showing off for Nicole . . . Carol in SLC Beads 15 December 20th 03 02:18 AM