Let's get personal about embroidery

Old March 12th 05, 12:10 AM
olavare

Default Let's get personal about embroidery

What better way to show pride in your school, team or business then by
owning and displaying a piece of something you have created. That is
how Spartan Embroidery and Screen printing can help. Should you need
some shirts and jerseys for your favorite baseball, softball, football,
soccer, lacrosse and hockey teams we customize them too. We do complete
uniforms head to toe for every athlete's apparel set up. For game
day, practice, travel warm-ups or just plain showing off!

Our customers keep coming back year after year. It has become a status
symbol and almost a contest, if you will with how our next team
uniforms will beat last years. By using some of our technique, and
creativity in digitizing along with our customer's ideas we are able
to create a true customized product that will be worn with pride,
making a statement for all to see and the players, so proud to wear the
apparel they have created. Most of our customers come back not only
for their team apparel but then for their yearly golf outings, family
reunions, bowling teams, birthday party favors, holiday and birthday
gifts or for whatever they want to have made. We have been asked to do
everything from Halloween pumpkins with grandchildren's names in
every pumpkin to Christmas and Hanukkah stockings engraved with names
in embroidery. Pirate faces on hockey jerseys to school buses with
children looking out the window. Dance schools come to us to place
ballet dancers on bags, baseball teams use us to put names and players
numbers on equipment bags, Rudolf on T-shirts, wild animals and our
favorite, dogs on fleece pullovers. Champagne glasses for the newlyweds
to families traveling on their favorite yacht needing the nautical
apparel to add a touch to their vacation. No job is too small or hard
for Spartan.

The process of embroidery is quite interesting. The machines to watch
are awesome. In our business we have several of them running non-stop.
The sound is deafening but the product is amazing. We start out with
a design, whether chosen by the catalog which depending on the size and
stitch count can be small or large and start pricing out at $8.00 to
over $80.00 per design or designed and digitized by our graphic artist
which depending on how many man hours it takes for him to design what
it is that our customer wants. Art charges can run $75 per hour (this
is only a one time fee) and stitch counts are an added factor. This
all depends on the colors and detail of the item. Once an art work is
digitized the product is always saved in our database for future use.
Colors can be changed for artwork at any time. The artwork can be used
for all types of garments.
Once our customers approve of their art the next step is choosing the
right garment for the job. When we receive the garments we check them
for any defects, the prep work consists of choosing the right backing,
placed on a hoop like device and onto our machines. The machine is
programmed for the artwork and they're off! Once completed, we need
to remove the hoops and trim any loose threads. Sharpened scissors are
always on hand for this. Before a product is given or sent to our
customers we check everything for appearance. We work with perfection
as that is how we would want our own apparel that we wear to be done.
Our greatest achievement is when our customers not only pay for their
completed job but let us know how they love the finished product. We
know we have done something right when they keep coming back.

Thank you for choosing Spartan Embroidery. We are always available to
provide our customers the professional service and creativity that you
need to purchase that custom item you are looking for.

Sincerely,
Gail Curylo, President
SpartanEmbroidery.com

Embroidery software ola Marketplace 0 January 26th 05 12:27 PM
Japanese Embroidery Ctr - Mary Monica & Dianne Please Read Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply Needlework 11 December 5th 03 10:10 PM
Books about Stitches - longish list Dianne Lewandowski Needlework 20 August 8th 03 07:27 AM
CHINESE EMBROIDERY HISTORY & MORE Zoe Marketplace 0 August 7th 03 06:46 AM