A Picture vs. 1,000 words? (ON topic)

Old September 6th 03, 06:21 PM
Martha in IN

Default A Picture vs. 1,000 words? (ON topic)

Thanks for sharing Mickie and, also, thanks to Sairey for sharing those
spectacular quilts and really heartwarming stories. WOW!
Martha
"..Mickie Swall.." wrote in message
Our dear Sairey gives us BOTH, and what a sight to see and read!
http://www.zianet.com/scurry/quilt35.html
(my deepest apologies to Sarah's toes, I just HAD to share this)
Mickie

Old September 6th 03, 07:16 PM
Eldrid

WOW - for the Laguna Beach, - and ditto for all the rest. I had to go the
whole tour as this was new to me. I am really impressed.

Eldrid in Norway

http://kameleonquilt.com

Old September 6th 03, 08:58 PM
Neeej

Oooh---I gotta case of Terminal Drool GG
-- Jean S
Old September 6th 03, 09:30 PM
Marilyn

Thank you so much for sharing Sairey's web site, I have just now put it in
my Favorites so that I can go back and slowly go thru the whole thing. I
remember waaaaaay back in 1995/96 and later, shortly after finally getting
on the Internet and finding newsgroups, Sairey was one of the very regulars
and we all enjoyed hearing from her. I truly enjoyed catching up with her
quilts and her doings.

Again, this is very much appreciated and my thanks go out to Sairey for
sharing her life and quilts with us.
Marilyn in Moravia

Old September 6th 03, 09:42 PM
Ruth in Happy Camp

Spectacular. I'm still waiting for the one that said "Send me to Happy
Camp."
--
Ruth in Happy Camp

Old September 7th 03, 12:43 AM
Miriam \Mim\ Spencer

Thanks Mickie for showing us. Sarey -- it is beautiful !!! I also loved
the one with the "tiny blocks" that had the white diagonal squares.

Lots and lots of memoriesin your folio

Mim
"The Brown Family" wrote in message
ble.rogers.com...
WOW......that's amazing!

Lorraine

Old September 7th 03, 01:35 AM
AliceW

Stunning does not BEGIN to describe this one. It is just georgous. What a
work of "heart".

--
Alice in NJ
RCTQ - "Royal Cybrarian"

Old September 7th 03, 05:55 AM
Donna in Idaho

The question is - what's happened to Sairey again? She was here and then
just disappeared again! Don't know about you'all, but I sure miss her
stories that she used to post. Wish I would have been smart enough to keep
them all like I did Mack's Mister Bear stories.
--
Donna in Idaho!
Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator

The ultimate inspiration is the deadline!

Old September 7th 03, 08:43 AM
Flossy

I have never seen so many fantastic quilts in one place............Sairey you
are amazing!
Flossy
Malvern England
***** Queen of Plaids ******
http://photos.yahoo.com/flossy3353

Looking for Suggestions for 50th Anniv Banner and Picture Board KD General Crafting 2 January 7th 05 01:39 PM
Comm- spirit and collage words on sale LasImpPan Rubberstamps 0 September 13th 04 04:22 PM
The Hardnager picture Mirjam Bruck-Cohen Needlework 2 April 7th 04 07:58 PM
picture of my new necklace roxan Beads 9 February 17th 04 07:05 AM
Looking for "Pleasant words are like a honeycomb" chart Marina Needlework 16 December 25th 03 06:28 PM