OPENINGS FOR PIPING STRESS ENGINEERS IN SPAIN

Old September 24th 08, 08:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Bruce Fletcher (remove dentures to reply)

Default OPENINGS FOR PIPING STRESS ENGINEERS IN SPAIN

Juno B wrote:

That's what I had for breakfast, thank you. ;-)

I'm with Bruce ,Good fruit cake, Fresh baked bread Pumpkin bread
Cranberry nut, you can keep the banana bread. You can keep banana's in
any shape or form.
My family tells me I'm un-American because I just don't like bananas
Juno

Maybe a choice of flour - granary or wholemeal; even Hovis flour with
Hovis yeast. But definitely bread that has not been interfered with by
having the dough mixed up with portions of a fruit and/or vegetable
salad g
--
Bruce Fletcher
Stronsay, Orkney UK
Old September 25th 08, 05:21 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Joy Beeson

On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 18:09:48 +0100, "Bruce Fletcher (remove dentures
to reply)" wrote:

Second preference: home-baked bread straight from the oven and spread
thickly with butter

If you count yard-baked*, I had some of that yesterday. Don't know
what I put in that made it sweet. It was water, yeast, granulated
lecithin, a dab of rolled oats (to empty the canister), a tablespoon
of semolina, a cup or two of red-wheat flour, sufficient rye flour to
make three cups, and three cups of stone-ground white-wheat flour.

Nothing I haven't put into bread that wasn't sweet.

*Our fireplace is outdoors. I was baking in a kettle covered with
coals.

Joy Beeson
--
joy beeson at comcast dot net
http://roughsewing.home.comcast.net/ -- sewing

For Dkat - kiln vent openings Bubbles_ Pottery 1 November 16th 07 09:58 PM
Tiny piping? frood Quilting 10 June 24th 06 04:45 PM
two openings for my latest block swap Terbear Quilting 0 October 10th 04 07:59 AM
OT - More about Engineers Bonnie Needlework 26 August 5th 03 07:34 AM