Cylinder vase

Old July 14th 08, 11:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
nJb[_3_]

Default Cylinder vase

Anybody know a source for a glass cylinder vase 12"D x 22"H?

Jack
Old July 15th 08, 12:15 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
charlie

"nJb" wrote in message
Anybody know a source for a glass cylinder vase 12"D x 22"H?

Jack

i've seen things like that in places like michaels or cost plus. they were
pretty expensive though.

Old July 15th 08, 12:56 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Chemo the Clown

On Jul 14, 3:57*pm, nJb wrote:
Anybody know a source for a glass cylinder vase 12"D x 22"H?

Jack

Try TJ Max or check Google for floral vases.
Old July 15th 08, 03:24 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Moonraker[_2_]

On Jul 14, 3:57 pm, nJb wrote:
Anybody know a source for a glass cylinder vase 12"D x 22"H?

Jack

You might ask your Canadian friend if he has any spare butt plugs laying
around.

Old July 15th 08, 03:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
javahut

"nJb" wrote in message
Anybody know a source for a glass cylinder vase 12"D x 22"H?

Jack

12 in dia is pretty large, but did you happen to call Blenko? I just got a
line on one from them that was 7 in diameter, but 14 in tall.

Old July 15th 08, 07:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
nJb[_3_]

On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 22:35:38 -0400, "Javahut"
wrote:

"nJb" wrote in message
.. .
Anybody know a source for a glass cylinder vase 12"D x 22"H?

Jack

12 in dia is pretty large, but did you happen to call Blenko? I just got a
line on one from them that was 7 in diameter, but 14 in tall.

Thanks to all who responded. I've checked all over the web.

This is for a lighting company that I do bending for. They were hoping
I could do it in a kiln. The guy that was going to blow it backed
down. I'll keep searching.

Jack
Old July 15th 08, 07:40 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
nJb[_3_]

On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 22:24:34 -0400, " Moonraker"
wrote:

On Jul 14, 3:57 pm, nJb wrote:
Anybody know a source for a glass cylinder vase 12"D x 22"H?

Jack

You might ask your Canadian friend if he has any spare butt plugs laying
around.

I doubt that asshole has any buttplugs that small.

Jack
Old July 15th 08, 07:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
nJb[_3_]

On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 16:15:25 -0700, "charlie"
wrote:

"nJb" wrote in message
.. .
Anybody know a source for a glass cylinder vase 12"D x 22"H?

Jack

i've seen things like that in places like michaels or cost plus. they were
pretty expensive though.

I've seen them too but I didn't need them then.

Jack
Old July 22nd 08, 01:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Kris Krieger

nJb wrote in
:

On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 16:15:25 -0700, "charlie"
wrote:

"nJb" wrote in message
. ..
Anybody know a source for a glass cylinder vase 12"D x 22"H?

Jack

i've seen things like that in places like michaels or cost plus. they
were pretty expensive though.

I've seen them too but I didn't need them then.

Jack

Have you tried TJMaxx or BigLots, or other overstock/surplus outlets in
your area?

Old July 22nd 08, 01:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Kris Krieger

nJb wrote in
:

On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 22:35:38 -0400, "Javahut"
wrote:

"nJb" wrote in message
. ..
Anybody know a source for a glass cylinder vase 12"D x 22"H?

Jack

12 in dia is pretty large, but did you happen to call Blenko? I just
got a line on one from them that was 7 in diameter, but 14 in tall.

Thanks to all who responded. I've checked all over the web.

This is for a lighting company that I do bending for. They were hoping
I could do it in a kiln. The guy that was going to blow it backed
down. I'll keep searching.

Jack

I think the main problem with kiln-forming would be the height - I don't
know whether kilns are that deep. Other than the interior height of the
kild, Idon't see whay it couldn't be done, but I'm certainly no expert!
But you can try asking this glass-artist:
http://www.artglassexperience.com/

HTH

Source for glass cylinder? Bert Glass 8 July 17th 12 06:00 PM
Crackle Glass Cylinder? brrian Glass 7 October 13th 06 09:19 PM
vase help zendy Pottery 0 January 1st 04 06:23 PM
Where can I find glass cylinder hurricane candle shades? Ken Whitaker Glass 2 August 27th 03 12:55 AM
Oxygen cylinder for a mini 'welding' torch? Phil Jewelry 4 July 30th 03 07:15 AM