CARD TRICKS UFO

Old May 15th 05, 01:15 AM
SNIGDIBBLY

Default CARD TRICKS UFO

See pix #1 in my Snigs webshot album. I got part of the top done today
between loads of laundry.

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \

Old May 15th 05, 01:20 AM
maryd

Very pretty.

--
Mary
"SNIGDIBBLY" wrote in message
: See pix #1 in my Snigs webshot album. I got part of the top done today
: between loads of laundry.
:
: --
: http://community.webshots.com/user/snigdibbly
: SNIGDIBBLY
: ~e~
: "
: / \
: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/snigdibbly.
: http://www.ebaystores.com/snigdibbly...ox&refid=store
:
:

Old May 15th 05, 03:05 AM
Louise

That turned out great! Good work, Snigs.

--
Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot com

Old May 15th 05, 04:51 AM
the black rose

Oh that turned out very nicely. Pretty!

SNIGDIBBLY wrote:
See pix #1 in my Snigs webshot album. I got part of the top done today
between loads of laundry.

--

the black rose
Research Associate in the Field of Child Development and Human
Relations
2005 BOMs: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/blackrosequilts/my_photos

-------- __o
----- -\. -------- __o
--- ( )/ ( ) ---- -\.
-------------------- ( )/ ( )

Old May 15th 05, 01:20 PM
Queen of Squishies

NICE!

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Sail on Silver Girl......
sail on by - -
Your time has come.....
to shine - -
All your dreams are on their way.
..........See how they shine!.........
www.SimplyMusic.net

Old May 15th 05, 01:28 PM
Tina

Wow, Snigs, it IS truly beautiful. So how many does that make now?
You are on a "finishing" roll! Seems to me you have finished up
several here recently.

Tina

Old May 15th 05, 02:30 PM
wendy

See pix #1 in my Snigs webshot album. I got part of the top done today
between loads of laundry.
SNIGDIBBLY

I love your cardtrick quilt ! Great sashing !!!
(The laundry is still there tomorrow ;-))
wendy
www.wendyvosters.com

Old May 15th 05, 05:10 PM
nana2b

Hi Sniggs, I especially love the BC Ribbon. Do you have a pattern already
drawn for that? I am a 15 year survivor and would like to make one for a WH
to remind me that I am one of the lucky ones! Linda in Tx

DMC color card help Becky Andresen Needlework 17 February 4th 05 07:14 AM
Introduction & question Valerie Beads 60 March 20th 04 08:26 PM
Problem with memory card Doh Lar Sewing 3 December 11th 03 02:47 AM
Business Card Cases - I'd appreciate anyone's input Larry Rubin Polymer Clay 2 September 26th 03 02:09 AM