FS: SGAA reference and Tech manual

Old January 22nd 09, 05:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
javahut

Default FS: SGAA reference and Tech manual

The only people that may have an interest in this is right here, so for
those that want to update their library on the cheap...
this 2 thick volume SGAA reference and technical manual, printed probably
10+ years ago, now theyy have it all broke up into sections, at 20-25 per
section, totalling $170. and not as complete as this is. 3 ring binder,
thick,(about 3 inches thick). I will send pictures if you post here
requesting them. I no longer have a need for this reference manual. $75
is my asking price, shipping is additional $15. If it is more than $15 I
will pay it, if it is less in actual cost, I will refund the overage.

Old January 25th 09, 05:10 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
M&M

Hello there,
I am in need for Odyssey forms?
Anyone willing to help?

Old January 26th 09, 01:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
[email protected]

On Jan 24, 8:10*pm, "M&M" wrote:
Hello there,
I am in need for Odyssey forms?
Anyone willing to help?

Any one in particular? I have the dragonfly I'll sell. email me if
you're interested.

Andy
Old January 26th 09, 03:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
javahut

"M&M" wrote in message
Hello there,
I am in need for Odyssey forms?
Anyone willing to help?

Andy has which Dragonfly?

Since I have so many, would be easier to say which patterns you want? I
have nearly all of them and some they don't have.

Old January 26th 09, 06:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
M&M

On Jan 26, 6:24*am, "Javahut" wrote:
"M&M" wrote in message

... Hello there,
I am in need for Odyssey forms?
Anyone willing to help?

Andy has which Dragonfly?

Since I have so many, would be easier to say which patterns you want? *I
have nearly all of them and some they don't have.

Dear JAVAHUT
Could I use your reg. email address, this would be faster to
communicate.
my is:
Thanks
Old January 26th 09, 08:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Moonraker[_2_]

"M&M" wrote in message
Dear JAVAHUT

Could I use your reg. email address, this would be faster to
communicate.
my is:
Thanks

I'd be careful about doing business with that JavaHut guy. You might
actually get a bargain and stuff shipped to you on time. LOL

Old January 27th 09, 11:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
[email protected]

On Jan 26, 11:30*am, " Moonraker" wrote:
"M&M" wrote in message
Dear JAVAHUT

Could I use your reg. email address, this would be faster to
communicate.
my is:
Thanks

I'd be careful about doing business with that JavaHut guy. *You might
actually get a bargain and stuff shipped to you on time. *LOL

There ya go again, scaring the noobies off!
Old January 28th 09, 04:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
javahut

"M&M" wrote in message
Dear JAVAHUT

Could I use your reg. email address, this would be faster to
communicate.
my is:
Thanks

I'd be careful about doing business with that JavaHut guy. You might
actually get a bargain and stuff shipped to you on time. LOL

There ya go again, scaring the noobies off!

OK, I'll send ya an email, and Andy, what Dragonfly you have?? Maybe the
guy wants what you got?

Old January 28th 09, 05:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
[email protected]

"M&M" wrote in message
Dear JAVAHUT

Could I use your reg. email address, this would be faster to
communicate.
my is:
Thanks

I'd be careful about doing business with that JavaHut guy. You might
actually get a bargain and stuff shipped to you on time. LOL

There ya go again, scaring the noobies off!

OK, I'll send ya an email, *and Andy, what Dragonfly you have?? *Maybe the
guy wants what you got?

had the 16". She bought it and should get it today.
Old January 28th 09, 06:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
javahut

"M&M" wrote in message
Dear JAVAHUT

Could I use your reg. email address, this would be faster to
communicate.
my is:
Thanks

I'd be careful about doing business with that JavaHut guy. You might
actually get a bargain and stuff shipped to you on time. LOL

There ya go again, scaring the noobies off!

OK, I'll send ya an email, and Andy, what Dragonfly you have?? Maybe the
guy wants what you got?

had the 16". She bought it and should get it today.

Did you sell her the filigree and jewels too? ring, wheel, cap.... etc?
Not that I have them, but those parts are needed for that shade too.