Happy Holidays

Old December 24th 03, 03:04 AM
clancy

Default Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays everyone near and far from quite a mild Canada - hey, we'll
take it. :-)

Sharon (N.B.)

Old December 24th 03, 05:57 AM
Karen C - California

In article , "clancy"
writes:

Happy Holidays everyone near and far from quite a mild Canada - hey, we'll
take it. :-)

If California ever stops shaking, we'll send you greetings, too.

The geologists are now saying there's a 90% chance that one of the aftershocks
will be at least a 5. There have been several in the 4.5 range. (Please don't
make me look at that list of 400-some-odd aftershocks and count exactly how
many.)

The Karen ... in the part of the state that's not shaking, just drowning with
all this rain

--
Finished 12/14/03 -- Mermaid (Dimensions)
WIP: Angel of Autumn, Calif Sampler, Holiday Snowglobe, Guide the Hands (2d

Paralegal - Writer - Editor - Researcher
http://hometown.aol.com/kmc528/KMC.html
Old December 24th 03, 12:05 PM
Karen C - California

In article , Seanette Blaylock
writes:

608 quakes on the map, currently

In the 630s, last I checked.

Old December 25th 03, 01:29 AM
Karen C - California

In article , Seanette Blaylock
writes:

687. :-)

730

When it hits 1000 ... Sell!!!

Old December 25th 03, 04:00 AM
clancy

Barbecued steaks and potatoes tonight - this is a first for me on Christmas
Eve -(the fact that hubby used to put the barbeque way up in the garage
which is a good distance from the house might have had a bit to do with
this) it was a heavenly plus 10C - had to shovel some of the snow away from
the barbecue - but it was worth it. Okay that's all the winter we need
now - (Sheena will get me for that remark) :-)

Sharon (N.B.)

Old December 26th 03, 03:56 AM
clancy

wrote in message
On Thu, 25 Dec 2003 04:00:16 GMT, "clancy"
wrote:

Barbecued steaks and potatoes tonight - this is a first for me on

Christmas
Eve -(the fact that hubby used to put the barbeque way up in the garage
which is a good distance from the house might have had a bit to do

withthis) it was a heavenly plus 10C - had to shovel some of the snow away
fromthe barbecue - but it was worth it. Okay that's all the winter we need
now - (Sheena will get me for that remark) :-)

Sharon (N.B.)

Yes she will ! That is the creature who on a wonderful, hot summer's

day said in an email - "I could just do with a nice, cold, snowy day" -
Naturally I am not about to let her forget too easily! Not much sympathy
going her way when they had that record snow fall a couple of weekends ago!
It's 11º Celsius here, foggy and raining - very unusual. It's nice
though as so many people will be going from house to house today and
the roads are much safer this way.

Sheena

Smarty Pants - it was too hot that day - then add a mega hot flash to it,
then standing over a stove all day - it was too bloody hot ... a nice little
dropping of snow at that moment would've been appreciated - I would've been
dancing thru my yard. Barbequing last night - no BUGS - love that about
this time of year - I hate bugs - freeze ya little buggers, freeze - and
stay frozen. These mild temps are going to bring back those pesky flies -
and I'll send them down to Ms Fancy Pants who lovvvvvvvvvves summer so much.
:-P

Sharon (N.B.)

Old December 26th 03, 12:02 PM
icollas

Many greating from France, where I read (very slowly) your posts
queeping quiet for my english is not fluent anymore...
All the best to all of you, wether in sunshine or in snow. Here is
"brouillard" = when the clouds touch the ground...

Hope next year will be filled with more peace, and more stitching, and
for all of us, better health!

Friendly,

Marie

Old December 26th 03, 02:47 PM
emerald

"icollas" wrote in message
Many greating from France, where I read (very slowly) your posts
queeping quiet for my english is not fluent anymore...
All the best to all of you, wether in sunshine or in snow. Here is
"brouillard" = when the clouds touch the ground...

Hope next year will be filled with more peace, and more stitching, and
for all of us, better health!

Friendly,

Marie

Hello Marie and welcome! Thank you for your good wishes. I think we can
agree all of those things would be treasures indeed.

Please don't keep so quiet in the future! We look forward to hearing from
you.

emerald, in western Canada

Happy Holidays everyone! ally Beads 2 December 25th 04 09:11 PM
Happy and Safe Holidays Kandice Seeber Beads 14 January 5th 04 10:45 PM
Happy Holidays from My Girl Macy.. ~OT~ Tinkster Beads 10 December 28th 03 07:09 PM
Happy Holidays Sjpolyclay Beads 4 December 25th 03 03:38 PM
Happy Holidays everyone! Karen_AZ Beads 4 December 23rd 03 09:18 AM