Busy .....

Old December 23rd 03, 12:40 AM
koalamom

Default Busy .....

Don't know about anyone else, but during this holiday season don't you
find yourself way too busy doing one thing or another ? There aren't
enough hours in the day, let alone for stitching. Sometimes I find
the only way I can get a stitching fix is by logging onto the
newsgroup and reading for a couple of minutes ;-( .... not that I
mind reading posts, you know, but it isn't the real thing and there
have been more days than not recently where that is as close as I can
get to a needle and thread some days ... Will be glad when events slow
down at some point ;-) ....

Julie
Old December 23rd 03, 05:09 PM
Joan Erickson

koalamom wrote:

Don't know about anyone else, but during this holiday season don't you
find yourself way too busy doing one thing or another ? There aren't
enough hours in the day, let alone for stitching. Sometimes I find
the only way I can get a stitching fix is by logging onto the
newsgroup and reading for a couple of minutes ;-( .... not that I
mind reading posts, you know, but it isn't the real thing and there
have been more days than not recently where that is as close as I can
get to a needle and thread some days ... Will be glad when events slow
down at some point ;-) ....

Julie

Same here, Julie! I think it's been about a week since I've picked up
a needle. I'm looking forward to Friday (our governor gave us the day
off--yippppeeee!!!!) as my time to finally relax. Well, at least until
about 3:30 when I have to start getting ready for my nephew's wedding
that evening! My DSis from CA will be coming that day, too, so I guess
the weekend won't be that relaxing! Maybe next week....

--
Joan (keeping my fingers crossed!)

See my first-ever design he
http://www.heritageshoppe.com/joan.jpg

"Stitch when you are young and poor, frame when you are old and rich."
- Elizabeth's (rctn'r) sister's MIL (Barbara Marr)

Old December 25th 03, 09:21 PM
Rhea

Same here, our governor gave us Friday off too, but unfortunately a friend
decided to get married that day at the last minute. She would love to have a
cross stitch piece as a gift, but only gave me a week's notice right before
Christmas. Sorry about her luck. So, I'll be serving rather than stitching.
Rhea

OT - Super busy, but still here! Kandice Seeber Beads 4 April 13th 04 03:45 PM
I've been a busy girl! Jalynne Beads 3 March 3rd 04 02:35 AM
Busy Bead Lady... Arondelle Beads 4 February 16th 04 04:58 PM
Busy Little Torching Bee :-) Tinkster Beads 32 January 18th 04 06:42 AM
Knots to keep someone busy? iwillinvent Knots 6 December 12th 03 06:56 PM