In praise of speed methods!

Old January 19th 04, 08:29 PM
Julia Altshuler

merrystitch wrote:
Hmmmm.......... Seems I remember seeing this ruler at JoAnn's & since
quilting notions are 50% off today, maybe this is a must have!! Add to that
the fact that I still have $$ left on 2 of my Christmas gift cards.

Be careful. The last time I went to Joann's it was specifically because
I needed a particular ruler that I knew they had and notions were 50%
off. I went miles out of my way thinking the savings would be worth it.
It turned out when I got there that some of their rulers qualified as
notions and were on sale while the one I wanted wasn't a notion and was
full price. I never did figure out the logic behind one. That was
absolutely the last time I was there. Nothing could get me back in that
store no matter what they advertise.

--Lia

OT - Story - In Praise of Central Heat Kathy N-V Beads 7 January 10th 05 05:23 AM
firing speed Richard Pottery 2 June 26th 04 05:43 AM
making a flower by chasing, or other NONcasting methods. Des Bromilow Jewelry 1 June 9th 04 03:44 PM
Words of Praise Rhea Needlework 4 March 28th 04 03:42 AM
Finally, almost high speed comes to my town Arlinda Brook Needlework 0 August 24th 03 09:42 PM