3rd day into reclaiming quilt room

Old January 9th 04, 03:23 PM
Diana Curtis

My chaos carries a cluttered purse.
Diana

--
Queen of FAQs
Royal Peace Maker
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44

"Kate Dicey" wrote in message
Roberta Zollner wrote:

Remember, Pati, the characteristic of chaos is that it contains pockets

of
order! This is mathematically proven :-) So don't give up hope.
Roberta in D

My chaos contains pockets of mess!
--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk

Old January 9th 04, 03:24 PM
Diana Curtis

Is it possible yours could implode into a black hole and suck all the
surrounding mess along with it?
Diana

--

"Kate Dicey" wrote in message
melinda wrote:

Kate Dicey wrote:
Roberta Zollner wrote:

Remember, Pati, the characteristic of chaos is that it contains

pockets of
order! This is mathematically proven :-) So don't give up hope.
Roberta in D

My chaos contains pockets of mess!

I have what could be best described as 'semi-organised chaos'.

Mine is trying to climb out of 'disorganized entropy'. It has reached
'amorphous compost' level... One day it may explode - or start
walking!

Old January 9th 04, 10:18 PM
melinda

Kate Dicey wrote:
melinda wrote:
Kate Dicey wrote:
Roberta Zollner wrote:

Remember, Pati, the characteristic of chaos is that it contains pockets of
order! This is mathematically proven :-) So don't give up hope.

My chaos contains pockets of mess!

I have what could be best described as 'semi-organised chaos'.

Mine is trying to climb out of 'disorganized entropy'. It has reached
'amorphous compost' level... One day it may explode - or start
walking!

It's not just my 'sewing room' that's semi chaos, it's the whole house.

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol
Old January 9th 04, 11:27 PM
Diana Curtis

You have a young baby. Its supposed to look that way or the neighbors think
odd things about you... call you names like.. obessive cleaner.
Diana, who has never been accused of that, even as her children got older.

--
"melinda" wrote in message
Kate Dicey wrote:

Old January 10th 04, 12:24 AM
melinda

Diana Curtis wrote:
You have a young baby. Its supposed to look that way or the neighbors think
odd things about you... call you names like.. obessive cleaner.
Diana, who has never been accused of that, even as her children got older.

Well, when I think about it, our 'semi-organised chaos' extends from inside
the house to the backyard and into the garage, but DH is in charge of the
garage.

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol

Old January 10th 04, 06:17 PM
Maureen Wozniak

Well you can use it in the microwave, but you won't be able to take it
out without a major burn. Ask me how I know!

Maureen

Julia in MN wrote:

Diana Curtis wrote:

Im leaning towards melamine! Do they still make it?

Yes, but I'm not sure you can use it in the microwave. It's pretty
durable otherwise.

Julia in MN

Old January 11th 04, 05:05 PM
Dr. Quilter

they kept saying that yesterday during the 'take care of baby' class. I
don't believe I'll be able to let go, it upsets me too much to have
things out of their place!

Diana Curtis wrote:

You have a young baby. Its supposed to look that way or the neighbors think
odd things about you... call you names like.. obessive cleaner.
Diana, who has never been accused of that, even as her children got older.

--
Dr. Quilter
Ambassador of Extraordinary Aliens
(take the dog out before replying)

Old January 11th 04, 05:16 PM
Jan Dunaway

exhaustion will take care of that for you! :-)

Jan