Eye Candy

Old February 9th 08, 06:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Bacchae

Default Eye Candy

I don't do this often but I was very impressed with these:

1.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Farmer-Daves-Lam...QQcmdZViewItem

2.
http://cgi.ebay.com/PD-Lampwork-Bead...QQcmdZViewItem

3.
http://cgi.ebay.com/FROGSONG-Lampwor...QQcmdZViewItem

4.
http://cgi.ebay.com/FROGSONG-Lampwor...QQcmdZViewItem

5.
http://cgi.ebay.com/tbg-lampwork-TAM...QQcmdZViewItem

6.
http://cgi.ebay.com/EleshaDesign-han...QQcmdZViewItem

7.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Lori-Robbins-lam...QQcmdZViewItem

8.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Shari-Slonski-La...QQcmdZViewItem

9.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Shari-Slonski-Dr...QQcmdZViewItem

10.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Electroformed-Ar...QQcmdZViewItem

11.
http://cgi.ebay.com/TBNB-Artisan-Bea...QQcmdZViewItem

Hope these links work alright.

- Sandy

Old February 9th 08, 10:52 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Maren at google

On Feb 8, 8:39 pm, "Bacchae" wrote:
I don't do this often but I was very impressed with these:

Sandy,

for my taste you can do that more often. Some of these had me close
to signing up on Ebay - having spent as much money on beadstore
inventory as I have, I think I'm currently going to not bid on
lampwork
though. And I still have a bunch of Kalera's that I haven't done
anything
with too.

Good to see you post here again too.

Maren
HiloBeads: Beads - Beading Supplies - Hand-made Jewelry
http://www.hilobeads.com/
Old February 9th 08, 11:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Sterling

OH MY GAWD! I don't usually like focal beads, but that one from Shari
Slonski titled Lavender Leaves is a DDG bead!
The funny thing is that I went to a local bead show today and bought some
beads that would work fantastic with that focal. But - I spent too much at
the bead show of course, so I cant buy anything from eBay for a bit.

Sterling

:
: 8.
:

Old February 10th 08, 07:21 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

Sandy -- great post!! I love that dragonfly. I hope I dream about it
tonight. It looks like a dream to me.

Becki

Old February 10th 08, 01:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vicky

On Feb 9, 12:39*am, "Bacchae" wrote:
I don't do this often but I was very impressed with these:

1.http://cgi.ebay.com/Farmer-Daves-Lam...tals-Pink_W0QQ...

2.http://cgi.ebay.com/PD-Lampwork-Bead...l-Blue-Nuggets...

3.http://cgi.ebay.com/FROGSONG-Lampwor...t-9-Lentils_W0...

4.http://cgi.ebay.com/FROGSONG-Lampwor...ea-9-Lentils_W...

5.http://cgi.ebay.com/tbg-lampwork-TAM...cal-Bead-SRA_W...

6.http://cgi.ebay.com/EleshaDesign-han...-beads-MAGIC-C...

7.http://cgi.ebay.com/Lori-Robbins-lam...ell-beads-A31h...

8.http://cgi.ebay.com/Shari-Slonski-La...ork-focal-SRA_...

9.http://cgi.ebay.com/Shari-Slonski-Dr...ad-focal-SRA_W...

10.http://cgi.ebay.com/Electroformed-Ar...adsofPassion-S....

11.http://cgi.ebay.com/TBNB-Artisan-Bea...estes-SRA_W0QQ....

Hope these links work alright.
Nice thanks for sharing smile I loved the Drangon fly one best but I not Bidding Hides face got to be good Make money not spend lol !

eye candy marina Quilting 12 February 26th 07 12:17 PM
Eye candy Barbara Forbes-Lyons Beads 3 February 26th 07 07:51 AM
Eye candy Christina Peterson Beads 5 May 21st 06 03:02 AM
Eye candy - did you see THIS??? Kandice Seeber Beads 6 January 23rd 05 06:12 AM
Eye Candy 4-29-04 starlia Beads 2 April 29th 04 02:46 PM