Help with layout

Old February 25th 07, 12:37 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Debi Matlack

Default Help with layout

Okay, I've made all the blocks I'm going to make for the batik/beachy
wedding quilt thingy. Please have a look at the pictures if you have a
moment and tell me what you think. I'm thinking the first layout on the page
is my favorite but I'm happy to listen to any opinions offered!
http://new.photos.yahoo.com/debi_kay_em/#page1

--
Debi

Chaos, panic and disorder ... my work here is done.

Old February 25th 07, 12:50 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*

idiot here.
which album?
which page?
which pix?
i'm lost.
thorry, i did start out saying 'idiot here'
jeanne
--
Vote B'fly for President '08
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz

"Debi Matlack" wrote...

Old February 25th 07, 12:53 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Debi Matlack

Sorry, Jeanne, the link worked for me when I checked it, but that's probably
because I was signed in to Yahoo....Ugh... I'll try again.

Old February 25th 07, 01:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Debi Matlack

Okay, trying again...
http://tinyurl.com/2j9x37
If that screws up, they're in the folder in my pic called Quilty Things, at
the bottom.
Thanks, and if the link doesn't work, nevermind;-P. I don't have the
patience or skill to fix it anymore...;-)
--
Debi

Chaos, panic and disorder ... my work here is done.

nk.net...

Old February 25th 07, 01:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Tia Mary

Debi Matlack wrote:

Okay, I've made all the blocks I'm going to make for the batik/beachy
wedding quilt thingy. Please have a look at the pictures if you have a
moment and tell me what you think. I'm thinking the first layout on the page
is my favorite but I'm happy to listen to any opinions offered!
http://new.photos.yahoo.com/debi_kay_em/#page1

I couldn't figure out the specific photos you wanted us to look at
but I still had fun looking at stuff. NOW -- photo 69 , the kitty quilt
center -- more info please. Where did you get the pattern??? I have
several cat block design books so I might have it but I'm not sure and
I'm too tired to get up and go look :-). I **must** have this -- it is
just too cute and looks fairly easy, especially if it's made nice and
BIG so I don't have to screw around with little one inch pieces :-). I
don't "do" little pieces too well just because I don't like to do them
-- LOLOL! CiaoMeow ^;;^

PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ (RCTQ Queen of Kitties)
their whiskers!
Visit my Photo albums at http://community.webshots.com/user/tiamary
Old February 25th 07, 01:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Boca Jan

beautiful pictures but I need some directions on the album and picture name.
Your albums have so many pictures I don't know where to go. I am trying to
follow nzlstar...LOL

--
Boca Jan
Florida - Land of the Hurricanes

Old February 25th 07, 02:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Debi Matlack

LOL... why isn't anyone seeing what I'm seeing? That's it... I'm moving my
pictures to someplace that makes some freakin' sense... because photo 69 in
All My Pictures is a picture of my Ernie in a mop bucket...

I have to assume you mean the kitties with the tails twined in the middle?
If so, I have a .pdf from...Monarch was it? Anyway, I have the .pdf if you
would like it. Jus send me an email at debikayem at earthlink dot net and
I'll send it right back...or at least I will the next time I'm logged in...
It is very cute, makes up about 24" total across and the middle, in case
it's too hard to see, is a Snail Trail/Virginia Reel/whatever other name
this block goes by.

--
Debi (*grumbling* now I gotta upload pictures to Flickr...)

Old February 25th 07, 02:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
polly esther

Aw, nevermind the quilt layout. Did you see the picture of the beautiful
big dog in his crate being invaded by a QI? Was that a happy face or does
he look as though his patience is being sorely tried? Polly

Old February 25th 07, 03:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*

the 'quilty things' album for me shows 30 items in it.
the last few are called, reading backwards are....
sandys quilt, copy cats blocks, RCTQ june bom, kitty quilt center, RCTQ May
bom
did you make them public or private view?
i dont use yahoo pix so not sure if that even applys there or not.
some places ya gotta specify.
dont panic we'll get those pix viewable somehow, ok, well you will anyhoo.

waiting anxiously for those views to ponder,
jeanne
--
Vote B'fly for President '08
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz

"Debi Matlack" wrote...

Old February 25th 07, 03:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*

omg, Jan, dont follow me, thats like the blind leading the blind.
anyone seen my spec's?
eeeeeeeeek, oh well, least we might find some interesting stash to fondle
along the way, raid anyone?
snorfle,
jeanne
--