Even *more* postcards!

Old March 31st 06, 04:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Even *more* postcards!

Can you quilters possibly stand to look at another postcard? vbg I
have finally put the pics of my last ten postcards on WebShots. I
re-arranged them so they are the first ones you will see in that album.
Gee, I have something like FORTY of the darn things made!

http://community.webshots.com/album/538623732Ygytfm

Postcards? Addicting??? No way.......

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Old March 31st 06, 05:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Leslie,
My, oh my, oh my!! Your postcards are just amazing, beautiful... I
simply can't think of the proper adjective! I'm especially fond of
"Hollyhocks" and "Good Ol' Summertime". You do spectacular work. Truly
little pieces of art.

Patti in Seattle

Old March 31st 06, 06:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Leslie -

You have inspired me to make some postcards - your work is truly
amazing! I especially love the cardinal and willow tree cards,
although I'm hardpressed to choose any one favorite. Thanks so much
for sharing your creations! )

-JoyceG in WA

Old March 31st 06, 06:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

In article .com,
"Leslie & The Furbabies in MO." wrote:

Can you quilters possibly stand to look at another postcard? vbg I
have finally put the pics of my last ten postcards on WebShots. I
re-arranged them so they are the first ones you will see in that album.
Gee, I have something like FORTY of the darn things made!

http://community.webshots.com/album/538623732Ygytfm

Postcards? Addicting??? No way.......

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Leslie, I'm in awe! Your postcards get better and better. I love the
ladies in the hats, and I'm completely nuts over the pansy (I do love
pansies!). Oh, and yes, the plural of "cactus" is "cacti" -- saguaros
don't grow where I live now, but they're very common in the Sonoran
desert region, which extends into Arizona (where I used to live).
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education
Old March 31st 06, 07:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

They're all fabulous Leslie, new and old! And to think, some day soon, one
will be mine!!!
--
Donna973
There is no MAYBE in my reply address

oups.com...

Old March 31st 06, 08:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

ROFL. I bet she sends ME the smoking one, since I was so vocal against the
cigs, hehheh.

"Donna973" wrote

Old March 31st 06, 08:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Sorry, Lisa, if you read the caption.... DDH thought it was my best
postcard yet (?????) so I gave it to him. I reached a point at 4 a.m.
one morning where I was tired of doing sweet and nice and "proper"
postcards, so I got ornery and that's what happened! He won't give it
up- even for you! ;-)))))

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Old March 31st 06, 10:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Leslie, these are superb. I just love those silhouettes.
..
In message .com,
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO. writes
Can you quilters possibly stand to look at another postcard? vbg I
have finally put the pics of my last ten postcards on WebShots. I
re-arranged them so they are the first ones you will see in that album.
Gee, I have something like FORTY of the darn things made!

http://community.webshots.com/album/538623732Ygytfm

Postcards? Addicting??? No way.......

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill

More postcards Donna973 Quilting 24 March 19th 06 01:25 PM
FINAL CALL- RCTQ Postcard Swap! Leslie & The Furbabies in MO. Quilting 10 February 20th 06 11:44 AM
Postcards MRH Yarn 5 June 13th 05 03:26 AM
fifth grade class asking for Postcards in Phoenix, AZ Christina in Ok Quilting 5 March 18th 05 07:57 AM
Postcards? Janise Ross Yarn 8 November 6th 03 03:54 PM