More postcards

Old March 15th 06, 06:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default More postcards

If you're not sick of them yet, I've uploaded a few more postcards to
webshots. The new ones are in the More Postcards album. I've also started
to add some photos to the Quilts album.

http://community.webshots.com/myphot... curity=IMvWKL

--
Donna
There is no MAYBE in my reply address

Old March 15th 06, 06:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

My word, Donna, you are a TRUE artist!!! And I have the proof in my
little hand- right here! THANK YOU!!! I can hardly stand the
suspense to get your postcards for the swap and see them all in person.
Your work is lovely! Woohoo!!!

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Old March 15th 06, 07:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Way cool! Linda in Tx

Old March 15th 06, 09:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Donna they are terrific.
I love looking at them - such little works of art.
..
In message , Donna973
writes
If you're not sick of them yet, I've uploaded a few more postcards to
webshots. The new ones are in the More Postcards album. I've also started
to add some photos to the Quilts album.

http://community.webshots.com/myphot...s&albumID=5485
56058&security=IMvWKL

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill

Old March 15th 06, 11:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

In article ,
"Donna973" wrote:

If you're not sick of them yet, I've uploaded a few more postcards to
webshots. The new ones are in the More Postcards album. I've also started
to add some photos to the Quilts album.

http://community.webshots.com/myphot...mID=548556058&
security=IMvWKL

They're great, Donna! I love the one for Leslie, and I adore Pansies, so
that's one of my favorites, too.
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education
Old March 16th 06, 02:37 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Thank you all for your nice words. But really, I need help.....I can't
stop....please, somebody stop me. I really do have other things that need
doing... Where's Leslie, it's all her fault!
--
Donna973
There is no MAYBE in my reply address

Old March 16th 06, 03:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Leslie? Leslie??? Never heard of her.......

Donna973 wrote:
Thank you all for your nice words. But really, I need help.....I can't
stop....please, somebody stop me. I really do have other things that need
doing... Where's Leslie, it's all her fault!
--
Donna973
There is no MAYBE in my reply address

FINAL CALL- RCTQ Postcard Swap! Leslie & The Furbabies in MO. Quilting 10 February 20th 06 11:44 AM
Buy great American motifs on quality t-shirts, cups, postcards, posters and many other customized gift items ! - Fast shipping ! caf Marketplace 0 January 24th 06 09:30 AM
Buy great American motifs on quality t-shirts, cups, postcards, posters and many other customized gift items ! - Fast shipping ! caf General Crafting 0 January 24th 06 08:21 AM
Postcards MRH Yarn 5 June 13th 05 03:26 AM
fifth grade class asking for Postcards in Phoenix, AZ Christina in Ok Quilting 5 March 18th 05 07:57 AM