OT been in hospital

Old February 1st 08, 07:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

Default OT been in hospital

Not been here for a few days. I went to a paper crafts show on Sunday
and caught a sore throat bug.
On Tuesday I had an angina attack that lasted two hours.
Felt rough on Wednesday.
Yesterday I had another angina attack that made us call the Paramedics
out. We made the hospital in about 10 minutes, sirens going and lights
flashing. I was feeling really ill and wondering if this was it. After
loads of medication and tests they said I had not had a heart attack. I
have been given more medicines and they sent me home today.
They have 5 wards closed due to the Noro Virus.
So I am back home feeling rather fragile and weak.
Hugs
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old February 1st 08, 08:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
bartje m

Shirley Shone wrote:
Not been here for a few days. I went to a paper crafts show on Sunday
and caught a sore throat bug.
On Tuesday I had an angina attack that lasted two hours.
Felt rough on Wednesday.
Yesterday I had another angina attack that made us call the Paramedics
out. We made the hospital in about 10 minutes, sirens going and lights
flashing. I was feeling really ill and wondering if this was it. After
loads of medication and tests they said I had not had a heart attack. I
have been given more medicines and they sent me home today.
They have 5 wards closed due to the Noro Virus.
So I am back home feeling rather fragile and weak.
Hugs
Shirley

Dear Shirley,

Please take your time to rest, and be all right again in aa few days!
Kiss and hugs,

Bart
Old February 1st 08, 11:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Mike Gribble

Shirley, look after yourself, please. I know you do and you also take
care but you are our mentor and we need you too.

Cheers, Jan
Old February 2nd 08, 04:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Shirley,

So sorry to hear it! Please rest up and take care of yourself! I hope
you're feeling much better and stronger soon.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old February 2nd 08, 09:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Zk

Shirley,

I'm so sorry to hear you've been under the weather. Hope your strength is
returning. Keep those feet up, and drink lots of fluids. Hope to have you
back beading and sharing soon.
--
KathyZ

Old February 3rd 08, 03:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Christina Peterson

I'm so glad you're OK, Shirley. Did they tell you what was wrong? Was it
the Noro virus or was it angina? Is your husband good enough at attending
to you, or do you need someone else to help. We also don't want him to come
down sick too. Wish we could be there to help you.

We love you.

Tina

Old February 3rd 08, 03:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vibrant Jewels

There are some nasty bugs going around that you can catch more than once! Of
course they are worse if you already have health problems. Take care of
yourself dear friend, know that we love you and are pulling for you to get
stronger very soon! Hugs,

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)

Old February 3rd 08, 05:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Shirley,

I hope you are back to full health soon. I worry about you.

Love,
Barbara

Bead & Polymer Clay Habitué

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness. (Dave Barry)

http://www.penguintrax.com
http://www.backseatgrammarian.com
http://www.polymerclayworkshops.com

Old February 3rd 08, 07:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
~Candace~

Not your time just yet, Shirley my dear. Please be the smart woman we
know you are and focus only on taking care of you. How will I ever grow
up to be you, if you aren't here to guide me?

~Candace~
http://duet.etsy.com
http://duetsupplies.etsy.com

Old February 3rd 08, 08:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

It was angina, my heartbeat was all over the place and there was the
danger of blood pooling in my heart and forming a clot which could have
caused a stroke. I am on yet more medication and have to go for a heart
echo gram.
Dh is looking after me very well.
I would have loved some of you to be here if only to chat to me because
I am not feeling up to beading or sewing.
I am feeling very frightened though.
Hugs
Shirley

In message , Christina Peterson