OT In Memory 9/11/05

Old September 11th 05, 05:46 PM
Pat in Virginia

Default OT In Memory 9/11/05

Peace be with you.
Old September 11th 05, 06:01 PM
Tina

And with you too Pat. This is definitely a day to give thanks and
remembrance. Thanks that we are all alive and well and so blessed.
Remembrance of those who aren't and don't.

My heart and prayers go out to all of you,
I am so grateful to be so richly blessed with so many wonderful,
compassionte friends,
Tina

Old September 11th 05, 06:19 PM
Ginger in CA

We placed our flag out this morning at sunrise. Our neighbor two
streets over bought and place 60 full sized flags in the block where he
lives.

Ginger in CA
who spent three days not knowing, after that day in 2001, if my brother
had been at his meeting at the Pentagon that morning. He wasn't, it had
been postponed a day.

Old September 11th 05, 06:51 PM
clancy

Here's a very nice (while heart breaking) tribute ...

http://www.funlaugh.com/silent_night_911.html

Sharon (N.B.)

"Pat in Virginia" wrote in message
Peace be with you.

Old September 11th 05, 07:28 PM
Connie Einarson

Let there be peace on earth,
And let it begin with me.......

Connie from ND

clancy wrote:

Here's a very nice (while heart breaking) tribute ...

http://www.funlaugh.com/silent_night_911.html

Sharon (N.B.)
.................................................. ..........................

Old September 11th 05, 08:26 PM
Tina

Connie - thank you so much for this little reminder. I was singing
that LAST weekend.
When I went to the volunteer training to work at the Astrodome and the
GRB.... there were SO many people from SO many different races,
nationalities, denominations, etc. it gave me goosebumps and brought
tears to my eyes. When I got home, I told DH... I expected the whole
building to break out in song, it reminded me of being in Sunday school
classes as a child, holding hands and singing....

"He's got the whole world, in His hands, He's got the whole wide world,
in His hands......"

And then as I was leaving the training session, walking out, I was not
the only one, singing to themselves, "Let there be peace on earth, and
let it begin with me......"

As the General who was giving the training session said at one
point.... "You will see people from all walks of life, all religions,
all nationalities, all belief systems. You must, MUST remember, we all
came over on the same boat......

That boat, was the Ark."

Hugs and thanks,
Tina

Old September 11th 05, 09:36 PM
Phyllis Nilsson

God is good.

Old September 12th 05, 02:15 AM
Sandy Foster

In article ubZUe.2912$GK2.2161@lakeread07,
Pat in Virginia wrote:

Peace be with you.

And with everyone here and everywhere. Thanks, Pat -- it's hard to have
to see the remembrances, but it would be worse still to forget.
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education

Memory teddy bears Homestead Store and More Marketplace 0 January 3rd 05 12:11 AM
Memory teddy bears D Fields Marketplace 0 April 2nd 04 03:16 PM
Memory teddy bears D Fields Sewing 0 April 2nd 04 02:57 PM
Memory Teddy Bears D Fields General Crafting 0 December 31st 03 02:31 AM
Problem with memory card Doh Lar Sewing 3 December 11th 03 01:47 AM