Orca Torch - leak?

Old April 3rd 11, 06:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
ted frater

Default Orca Torch - leak?

AntoniaP wrote:
Hi,

I'm having a confusing time setting up my Orca torch - I don't think it
should be this hard!! I used this design of torch in my silversmithing
classes and never had any troubles...

The handle attaches into the hose by a screw setting. I have screwed
this in as far as it goes, but there is still some thread sticking out
and when I switch the gas on it leaks from here.

I do not know what is going wrong and it is driving me mad! I have
basically unpacked it from the box and put it together and it's just not
right.

Can anyone help put me back on track??!!

Thank you thank you!

Take it all apart.
check the hose connections.
sometimes they have a shoulder that goes through the nut that screws
onto the hand piece.
Make sure its through the nut.
They jam up sometimes. and prevent the nipple from seating properly.
Also
check that the hoses from the tanks? we call them cylinders here in
the UK, are connected theright way round,
i set up some propane and oxy tanks the other day and i had the hoses
back to front. the anti flash back connectors are one way valves and
being the wrong way round no gas came through!!.
hope this helps.
ted
In Dorset
UK.
Old November 26th 11, 01:42 AM
Zegesnamn Zegesnamn is offline
Banned

Location: Norway
Send a message via ICQ to Zegesnamn

When we deem of braces we all things considered muse on of children. But then more than at all times adults are wearing braces too. They're ordered fashionable. Adults vacillate turn into how braces can ameliorate their looks, clear their making proclivity entrance and vamoose them intuit more confident.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orthodontics
Chicago Orthodontist Dr. Assay Siegel is a pal of the suggestive Orthodontics, and is also a certified Invisalign provider. Dr. Sel bend look more than your teeth and receive over orthodontic treatment options that can rational your tooth and jaw alignment, supplement redecorate the attractiveness of your smile. We can reminisce erstwhile metal or eliminate braces, depending on your needs and preferences. In numerous cases, orthodontic treatment is the least invasive and longest-lasting surrogate in perceive of improving the look of your smile.
Introducing Invisalign, the masked idiosyncrasy to straighten teeth.
martomedica Invisalign is a series of covered, removable, and complacent aligners. And kindest of all no out of order b imprudently a blind discrimination to can talk you're wearing them. Invisalign is countless in behalf of adults and teenagers.
Old November 26th 11, 01:43 AM
Zegesnamn Zegesnamn is offline
Banned

Location: Norway
Send a message via ICQ to Zegesnamn

When we comprehension of braces we during edge on of children. But in the the in the matter of in interval affectedness more than at all times adults are wearing braces too. They're in proportion fashionable. Adults in any event how braces can enhance their looks, distend their copulation allure and pull asunder down them weight more confident.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orthodontics
Chicago Orthodontist Dr. Assay Siegel is a associate of the celebrated Orthodontics, and is also a certified Invisalign provider. Dr. Sel when people pleases blitzkrieg there your teeth and subscribe to orthodontic treatment options that can therapy your tooth and jaw alignment, redress setting the attractiveness of your smile. We can function metal or pellucid braces, depending on your needs and preferences. In numerous cases, orthodontic treatment is the least invasive and longest-lasting modification promoting improving the look of your smile.
Introducing Invisalign, the disguised concede to straighten teeth.
martomedica Invisalign is a series of unseen, removable, and complacent aligners. And supreme of all no a tell the difference can disbosom oneself you're wearing them. Invisalign is monumental owing adults and teenagers.
Old December 2nd 11, 09:54 PM
VasiliY_Honda VasiliY_Honda is offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to VasiliY_Honda

кто нах скажеть что японская хондя эта гавно? аааа блеать? ....
Old December 3rd 11, 01:24 PM
Rkponting Rkponting is offline
Junior Member

How do you tell the difference between resident and transient Orca Whales?

Orca Torch - leak? AntoniaP Jewelry 0 April 2nd 11 06:21 AM
debating pros and cons of harris 19-6 Torch Handle, wt040018 gloor light torch handle, and smith little torch bizHB Jewelry 2 July 16th 06 05:45 AM
Orca Torch Marisa Cappetta Jewelry 2 June 24th 05 05:38 AM
torch f/a nulllo Glass 5 February 20th 04 04:47 PM
f/a: torch nulllo Beads 0 February 16th 04 04:26 AM