OT prayer request

Old September 22nd 03, 03:23 PM
Jan Dunaway

Default OT prayer request

As I have mentioned in other posts, my husband is involved in a large
project causing he and several coworkers to commute between Kansas City
area and St. Louis. Saturday night one of his co-workers rolled his
suburban and was thrown from the vehicle. He was transported to a small
hospital and life flighted to KC. He is in intensive care and it is
serious. Please keep him and his family in your prayers. He needs
them. Thank you!!

Jan

Old September 22nd 03, 03:33 PM
Queen of Squishies

Prayers on the way!

Karen, Queen of Squishies

ink.net...

Old September 22nd 03, 04:08 PM
Coleen

Jan --

Prayers and good thoughts on the way for your DH's co-worker and all
involved.

Hugs,

Coleen

Old September 22nd 03, 04:19 PM
Kate Dicey

Jan Dunaway wrote:

As I have mentioned in other posts, my husband is involved in a large
project causing he and several coworkers to commute between Kansas City
area and St. Louis. Saturday night one of his co-workers rolled his
suburban and was thrown from the vehicle. He was transported to a small
hospital and life flighted to KC. He is in intensive care and it is
serious. Please keep him and his family in your prayers. He needs
them. Thank you!!

Jan

Of course - you had only to ask. Keep us posted on his progress.
--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Old September 22nd 03, 04:20 PM
nana2b

Healing prayers from Texas. Linda

Old September 22nd 03, 05:14 PM
Judy Grevenites

Will do, Jan. Please tell his family that there are a lot of people
pulling for him.
RedQueen

Old September 23rd 03, 10:13 PM
teleflora

"Jan Dunaway" wrote in message
ink.net...
As I have mentioned in other posts, my husband is involved in a large
project causing he and several coworkers to commute between Kansas City
area and St. Louis. Saturday night one of his co-workers rolled his
suburban and was thrown from the vehicle. He was transported to a small
hospital and life flighted to KC. He is in intensive care and it is
serious. Please keep him and his family in your prayers. He needs
them. Thank you!!

Jan

Yes, and your husband is in my prayers as well. That has to be one of the
most dangerous roads in the country. And it's an Interstate Highway for
heaven's sakes. I have lost several friends on it and I just dread it if I
have to drive it. And I don't understand. Missouri used to have the best
roads in the world.

Cindy

Old September 23rd 03, 11:27 PM
Joyce McMurray