Textile treatments ......makes you wonder

Old January 28th 04, 07:30 PM
Aud

;-))))
AUD

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" skrev i melding
This Afternoon i got one of `those` calls ,,,, is this mirjam , my
name is XXX YYY reffered me to you .... I settle down , knowing from
exprience, that trhis is going to be a long story,,,,, This time it
was a young man, who told me he needs help to clean Mold from a piece
of cloth ,,,,me waht cloth woven knitted??? he; woven ,,,, I can you
tell me a bit more about the cloth , he can ,, it is a woven cotton
piece from Ethiopia , I ask why he wants to keep it ? he says he got
it from a friend ,,, 'Ok ! I say and go into an elaborate explanation
what and how to do and waht possibilitires there are , and if he would
consider dry cleaning , what he should ask ? to know if the people
really can do it ,,, the young man says he wrote it all down , he has
only one question,.....If he wets it won`t it harm the Glass , the
frame and the cardboard backing ???? Oooooops
took me several moments to regain my normal breathing ,,,, and had to
restart my explanations .....telling that ANY cleaning will need first
Tottal removal of frame glass and cardboard ,,,,
makes you wonder ? doesn`t it ?
mirjam

Old January 28th 04, 09:17 PM
NoraBalcer

Mirjam,

That is so funny, how does he think you would clean it?

Hugs,

Your twin,

Nora
Old January 28th 04, 10:52 PM
JJMolvik

[...]

Oh, SNORT!!!!! Ya just gotta wonder.........

JJMolvik

Old January 28th 04, 11:05 PM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Ohh ladies i thought you will like the story ,
I get loads of questions frompeople who need some textilic advice ,,,
but some are quite "thought provoking " to say the least ....
mirjam

Old January 28th 04, 11:47 PM
norma woods

That's a good one, Mirjam! LOL

--
Star love,
Norma

Old January 29th 04, 06:11 PM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Just had a phone call from the woman who reffered him to me ,, she was
Speeeeeech less....
to make it ,,,, had this day a call [ why do all these Persons get my
name ???] from somebody who started it with ; " Hallo can you tell me
where you get WILD SILK SHEARING ????Opps ,, my mind went wild , i saw
this Huge 4 footed butterflies covered with silken Curles and trhe
shearers running or rather flying after them .....or those Train long
silk worms ,,,,,,, Hallo Who are you ? waht is you name waht exactly
do you need ,,,,,, oh i got from her whst she needed reffered her to
the right person ,,,,,,,, but ,,,,well you Know ????? I wonder still
and more ,,,,

Old January 29th 04, 06:59 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 17:11:10 GMT, Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:

Just had a phone call from the woman who reffered him to me ,, she was
Speeeeeech less....
to make it ,,,, had this day a call [ why do all these Persons get my
name ???] from somebody who started it with ; " Hallo can you tell me
where you get WILD SILK SHEARING ????Opps ,, my mind went wild , i saw
this Huge 4 footed butterflies covered with silken Curles and trhe
shearers running or rather flying after them .....or those Train long
silk worms ,,,,,,, Hallo Who are you ? waht is you name waht exactly
do you need ,,,,,, oh i got from her whst she needed reffered her to
the right person ,,,,,,,, but ,,,,well you Know ????? I wonder still
and more ,,,,

No no no, Mirjam, one gets wild silk shearings from SOW's EARS, isn't that
how one makes a silk purse????
LOL
Noreen

--
http://mail2office.tripod.com/musings/
http://mail2office.tripod.com/noreensknitche/

change n e t to c o m to email me

Question about learning textile product Jack Marketplace 1 November 6th 04 10:26 AM
textile manufacturers gopal Needlework 0 October 8th 04 05:00 PM
medieval textile Zina Sewing 2 September 16th 04 03:52 AM
Arts and Crafts Style Window Treatments MAK Sewing 8 April 16th 04 11:57 PM