AD: New Set for Fall!

Old August 15th 06, 11:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
LavenderCreek

Default AD: New Set for Fall!

Fall colors have always been my favorites so I'm really happy that it's
time to start using them again
Here's my latest set,
http://cgi.ebay.com/LavenderCreek-La...QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks for taking a look!
Teresa
www.lavendercreek.de

Old August 15th 06, 11:25 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Su

Teresa wrote:

Fall colors have always been my favorites so I'm really happy that it's
time to start using them again
Here's my latest set,
http://cgi.ebay.com/LavenderCreek-La...QQcmdZViewItem

*sigh*

I see they have bids already from some buyers with great taste!

I so want to be rich someday. I'd have so many beads I'd sink our
boat.

Good luck with the auction, Teresa, they're stunning.

-Su

www.tillermanbeads.co.uk
www.britishlampwork.co.uk

Old August 15th 06, 03:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

Those beads are absolutely scrumptious.
Shirley

In message .com,
LavenderCreek writes
Fall colors have always been my favorites so I'm really happy that it's
time to start using them again
Here's my latest set,
http://cgi.ebay.com/LavenderCreek-La...rit-SRA_W0QQit
emZ190020405124QQihZ009QQcategoryZ34070QQrdZ1QQcm dZViewItem

Thanks for taking a look!
Teresa
www.lavendercreek.de

--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.demon.co.uk
Old August 15th 06, 03:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

Beautiful! "Zebra in Red" rocks!!! And I love your masks... oh heck I
love all your stuff. So inspiring!

Cheryl

Old August 15th 06, 05:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Valerie

Default New Set for Fall!

Yum! That blue slays me...it looks good enough to eat. ;-)

--
Valerie
oups.com...

Old August 15th 06, 11:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kalera

LavenderCreek wrote:
Fall colors have always been my favorites so I'm really happy that it's
time to start using them again
Here's my latest set,
http://cgi.ebay.com/LavenderCreek-La...QQcmdZViewItem

quiver

sob

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
Old August 16th 06, 12:54 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kathy

Teresa,

I LOVE your work. Just lovely.

KathyH

http://cgi.ebay.com/LavenderCreek-La...SRA_W0QQitemZ1

Old August 16th 06, 03:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
LavenderCreek

Thanks everyone! I'm having a blast with the new presses (a birthday
present I gave to myself..lol! My husband bought me a fishing knife for
my birthday. He loves knives so he assumes everyone does too. I think
I'll get him a few presses for HIS birthday

Teresa
www.lavendercreek.de