Crochet Turkey

Old August 27th 03, 05:34 PM
ShawnAnne

Default Crochet Turkey

Good Day All,
I just found this group. What a great idea. I have been searching
for a pattern for a crocheted turkey. I have found many fridgies, but
I am looking for a nice stuffed turkey. (fiberfill, not cornbread) LOL
If anyone knows where I can find one I would sure appreciate the
effort. Would be willing to pay for pattern and postage.
Thank you,
ShawnAnne
Old August 28th 03, 04:33 AM
Katherine Burgess

"Allaya Diep" wrote...
Would you believe that I know of a place to find a crochet pattern for a
giant squid, but not a turkey? :P

LOLOL
Katherine

Old August 28th 03, 04:23 PM
Madelaine

Allaya,
If this is a free pattern, could you share it? It might be worth
learning to crochet just to make a giant squid!
Madelaine

Allaya Diep wrote:
Would you believe that I know of a place to find a crochet pattern for a
giant squid, but not a turkey? :P

Allaya

om...

Old August 28th 03, 04:45 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi ShawnAnne,

Welcome to the greatest group on the net. Did you try doing a google search
using crochet turkey? Usually you can find it there, or maybe Stella knows a
good site as she has posted other stuffed animal ones before.

Nora
Old August 28th 03, 05:09 PM
Claire

I have nothing at all useful to add but feel I must ask as it is driving me
insane. Are you looking for a pattern for a 'live-look' turkey (ie. with
feathers and head) or a roast one?

Claire
imagining crocheted roast potatoes and tiny peas...always thinking of food

Old August 28th 03, 08:04 PM
Katherine Burgess

"Claire" wrote ...
I have nothing at all useful to add but feel I must ask as it is driving

me
insane. Are you looking for a pattern for a 'live-look' turkey (ie. with
feathers and head) or a roast one?

Claire
imagining crocheted roast potatoes and tiny peas...always thinking of food

Claire,
Whatever we talk about here, we ALWAYS get back to food! g
Katherine

Old August 28th 03, 08:05 PM
Sew-Sew Lady

I was just looking at the keyring fishies mentioned in another thread, and
looked at the other patterns at that site, lo and behold, there's a stuffed
CHICKEN! All it would need is a fancy tail...here is the message:

Sarah Carter wrote:

I'm looking for some inspiration for something to make, so thought I would

ask you guys.

I need to make around 100 small items which I can use as little swaps with

some friends, but I have no idea what to make. I've got lots of yarn and
material, and other stuff in my stash which I'd love to try to use up, but
I've drawn a blank.

I thought about hats, but that would take too long. I'm thinking about

bookmarks at the moment, but I'm not sure.

Any ideas anyone?

What about keyring fishes?

http://irenecrafts.com/patterns/fish_key_chain.htm

You can make them out of yarn scraps. The only problem is, if you need
to make 100 of them, that you have to search for an unexpensive source
of keyrings...

There are other lovely little patterns in the same website, have a look
around...

Good luck!

Anna Maria

Old August 28th 03, 08:56 PM
Allaya Diep

okay, but remember, you asked for it!

http://www.wizard.net/~kayleigh/croc...uidpattern.htm

Allaya

Old August 28th 03, 10:03 PM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Sorry did i read that ????
won`t you settle for a medium American , why a Turkey/
hahahah
mirjam

Old August 29th 03, 12:30 PM
Katherine Burgess

Got the pattern, but where the picture was supposed to be, I only saw a box
with a red X in it.
Thanks for sharing the site.
Katherine