OT - buy this house so I can go to Houston!

Old October 28th 03, 10:44 PM
TerriLee in WA

And if you drank a barrel of whiskey by yourself, that might kill you
too. Better share with me, OK?

"LN (remove NOSPAM)" wrote:

You kill me!

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
2. she doesnt like whiskey all that much so it will take a while to empty
the barrel.
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"Pat in Virginia" wrote in message
We are waiting patiently for 2.
PAT in VA/USA

"LN (remove NOSPAM)" wrote:

LOL.... well, two hinderances to this. 1. this is a townhouse (the one

want) with a garage on the ground floor, main living on next floor,

then
bedrooms above that and a loft at the top. So, even if I took a condo

that
didn't have a garage on the ground floor, I wouldn't have room for the

pond.
But I'm gonna try to get a whiskey barrel pond on my deck.

--
TerriLee Bishop in WA (state) USA
Virtual Gypsy

Old October 29th 03, 01:03 AM
Diana Curtis

I think she should invite us all over to help. I dont drink, but I can be
the designated S.E.X. driver after you have a few. We need a bus. ...with a
wet bar. We could help her move then go shopping. Should be interesting.
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"TerriLee in WA" wrote in message
And if you drank a barrel of whiskey by yourself, that might kill you
too. Better share with me, OK?

"LN (remove NOSPAM)" wrote:

You kill me!

Old October 29th 03, 01:21 AM
Pat in Virginia

Oh, a lurker! Mention the Houston Show and she might show up for
that.
PAT

"LN (remove NOSPAM)" wrote:

I bring them in for the winter cuz my pond isn't deep and freezes to the
bottom. I have one more to get. I thought I had them all today, but saw one
lurking today. I couldn't get him. Have to try again tomorrow.

"Pat in Virginia" wrote in message
Okay, I still can't figure this out, so I will ask. Ellen, why
are you capturing the fish?

Old October 29th 03, 02:11 PM
QuiltR1024

In article , "LN \(remove NOSPAM\)"
writes:

Maybe one of Kris' fish quilts.

LN & All,
Gulp, of of my dear fish quilts. Alot of my past quilts have reference to
water, fish or the ocean.

Kris

Old October 29th 03, 11:34 PM
Ruth in Happy Camp

My, such independent fish! My friend's fish are so spoiled they come
swimming to the top when they hear her voice. Just like cats/dogs to the
sound of the can opener.
--
Ruth in Happy Camp
"LN (remove NOSPAM)" wrote in message
They have been eating off the pond all summer (I don't feed them when they
are outside) so they just look at the food and say, "What's that?" and

don't
try to eat it. I did try that to begin with. I think I have just one more
left. Had a good day fishing today.

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér
all in all --- a very slow quilter.... So send quilts!
http://photos.yahoo.com/lns_obsessed

"Ruth in Happy Camp" wrote in message
Fish food in one hand; fish net in other hand. Sprinkle; dip.
--
Ruth in Happy Camp

Old October 30th 03, 12:28 AM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

Well, the reason I get the fish is so they will eat the stuff that falls
into the pond and will keep it from getting yucky in there. Plus, they like
to eat skeeters. I use pond dunks to keep skeeters from breeding, but they
will catch the ones who come near. The frogs help with that too.

The 4 fish I've caught are looking at me apologetically now that they see I
meant no harm and plan to pamper them. If only they'd write a note for me to
give the other one.

It rained today, so I didn't do any fishing. Tomorrow should be nice.

Old October 30th 03, 01:25 AM
Ellison

Howdy!
Pat's bringing the cornmeal and I've got the skillet;
someone else will bring the Crisco. See you tomorrow, LN.

Ragmop/Sandy--quilting for hours and hours,
ready for a fish fry

Old October 30th 03, 12:48 PM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

They aren't very filling. They are still under 3" long! LOL Better bring
lots of other snacks to suppliment.

--

" Ellison" wrote in message
Howdy!
Pat's bringing the cornmeal and I've got the skillet;
someone else will bring the Crisco. See you tomorrow, LN.

Ragmop/Sandy--quilting for hours and hours,
ready for a fish fry

Antique Wooden House Wooden House Indonesia Carving 0 January 6th 05 03:06 AM
Good vibes needed S. Burwash Beads 24 September 2nd 03 09:34 PM
Haunted House Update: OT Tink Beads 50 August 9th 03 04:53 PM