Pattern help?

Old August 14th 05, 04:04 AM
Tina

Default Pattern help?

If anyone knows of or can lead me in the right direction of....

I am trying to find a pattern for an appliqued pair of running
shoes/tennis shoes?

If you've seen one or know where I might locate one, I'm getting really
tired of going through a gazillion Google results....

I am also looking for, and have found a couple of patterns for:

lobster
lighthouse
leaves - fall
state outlines of New England states, Maine, Massachusetts, Rhode
Island, Connecticut, etc.
anything relative of New England states?

TIA,
Tina

Old August 14th 05, 05:13 AM
KJ

http://www.quiltershome.com/downloads/julysneaker.pdf

see if this one works ok. I love the free clog pattern on this site!!

ups.com...

Old August 14th 05, 06:24 AM
Dee in Oz

I haven't looked at all of these, but hope you can find something to
help you here

http://www.lil-fingers.com/coloring/color.html

Dee in Oz

Old August 14th 05, 02:02 PM
Tina

this one was terrific! Thanks so much!

Tina

Old August 14th 05, 02:04 PM
Tina

This was great also, found some other stuff I can use.

Thanks!
Tina

Old August 14th 05, 02:15 PM
Dee in Oz

No problems, Glad I could help

Dee in Oz

Old August 14th 05, 03:55 PM
Tina

Ok, second question/plea for help!

My DH bought me a new computer week before last. When he was
re-installing and re-configuring, I asked that he make sure he moved
all my bookmarks to the new computer...... well...... you know how that
goes. So anyway...

There had been a thread on here a while back (and I will also go back
and look through the archives) but someone was looking for a particular
print fabric and several of you had posted web links for sites that
carry fabrics with theme prints. Needless to say, I had bookmarked
them all for future use......oh well....

Anyone care to share their favorite sites for locating theme print
fabrics again? i.e. lobsters, lighthouses, running shoes, states, etc?

Tina

Old August 14th 05, 04:33 PM
nana2b

Nice site, I bookmarked it for future use! Thanks, Linda

Old August 14th 05, 10:41 PM
Kate G.

A great source for applique images is your clip art! or go to
http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/....aspx?lc=en-us and search for the
images you want!

ups.com...

Child's hat pattern M. Burwell Yarn 6 July 1st 04 05:25 PM
Modifying a pattern Slinky Yarn 5 May 10th 04 11:58 PM
New FREE downloadable PMP 4 crossstitch pattern "Country Kitchen" available :O))) Misty Needlework 0 March 14th 04 12:54 PM
New FREE downloabable cross stitch pattern in PMP 4 zip file - art nouveau window to spring ! Misty Needlework 1 February 3rd 04 12:52 PM
New FREE downloabable cross stitch pattern in PMP 4 zip file - Sweet valentine :OD ! Misty Needlework 0 January 30th 04 08:36 PM