A new swapper request - and Teri question

Old October 31st 05, 08:23 PM
extremevalues

Default A new swapper request - and Teri question

Northeast of Dallas. Where are you?

Carol in TX

Old October 31st 05, 09:02 PM
Tina

I'm in Houston, not sure who you were answering Carol

Tina

Old October 31st 05, 11:00 PM
nana2b

In Fairview, just northeast of Plano, McKinney area. Maybe we can meet
next year at the Dallas Quilt Show. Linda in Tx

Old November 1st 05, 09:28 PM
extremevalues

Sounds good! Are you in the McKinney or Plano guild?

Carol in TX
need therapy? make a quilt!

Old November 2nd 05, 02:42 PM
nana2b

Neither Carol, My life is so hectic that I cannot join another thing. In
my new neighborhood there is a quilting group that I may explore. I just
got my room up and running this week. I have to reconfigure the furniture
so I get a better flow through it. This room is a bit larger than my other
room, but no walk in closet and not enough storage. All the closet can hold
is my stash. My DH saw it and said, "I hope you don't buy any more fabric
until you use all this up". Dream on!!! LOL Cabinets are going up soon.
Linda in Tx