I need cheerleaders

Old August 11th 05, 02:25 PM
nana2b

Oh Cheryl, what an opening for a punchline, so here goes. Where can I find
my Pom poms? Several inches below where they were when you were a
cheerleader. :-) Linda

Old August 11th 05, 03:04 PM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
Jalynne wrote:

I hate these swap blocks...LOL. I'm working on 36 blocks for a swap (my
last big one for a very long time!), and they each have 9 3D flying
geese units in them. They're so cute, but what a pain to press.
well....I have 11 blocks finished, but there are 25 that remain, and
more than half of those geese need to be pressed. I just want to snap
my fingers and be done with these. As much as I like them, I hate them,
too...LOL. I hope to be finished sometime tomorrow, if I can get up
early, have breakfast, and head straight down here to press. The sewing
goes pretty fast at that point. Anyway....spare some good, motivating,
block finishing thoughts for me tomorrow, please?

Okay, Jalynne, we know you can do it! Go, girl, go! G
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education
Old August 11th 05, 05:14 PM
Butterfly

GO!!!!!!!
GIRL!!!!!!
GO!!!!!!

Butterfly (just think of a certain gal that LOVES these kind of geese and
your 'recent memories' of her and you'll get them done in no time--you got a
LOT of memories to go thru ; )

"Jalynne" wrote in message
I hate these swap blocks...LOL. I'm working on 36 blocks for a swap (my
last big one for a very long time!), and they each have 9 3D flying geese
units in them. They're so cute, but what a pain to press. well....I have
11 blocks finished, but there are 25 that remain, and more than half of
those geese need to be pressed. I just want to snap my fingers and be done
with these. As much as I like them, I hate them, too...LOL. I hope to be
finished sometime tomorrow, if I can get up early, have breakfast, and head
straight down here to press. The sewing goes pretty fast at that point.
Anyway....spare some good, motivating, block finishing thoughts for me
tomorrow, please?
--
Jenn/Jalynne
navy Wife, homeschooling mom, 1st soprano in Tacoma Symphony Chorus

Old August 11th 05, 08:52 PM
Jalynne

Geese are sewn and pressed....all i have left to do is cut tree trunks
(from strips that are already sewn and pressed), and assemble the
blocks. I think i can get this done today!!!

Queen of Squishies wrote:
I'll pray for anybody who stays up til 12:30 in the morning working on swap
blocks. I wouldn't even be able to see straight tomorrow morning! LOL!
Okay, now you simply MUST tell us how you are doing on this by Thursday
afternoon, k??

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old August 11th 05, 09:04 PM
Queen of Squishies

GOOD GIRL!!!

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old August 12th 05, 12:02 AM
nzlstar*

)
awwww, shucks, ms B. you say the sweetest thangs, girl.
jenns trees are like ones i sent her a couple of yrs ago when we were in a
'garden block swap' together.
she is doing heaps more than i did tho. i just floundered along making those
3D FGs in various greens and put them together willy nilly. she is being way
more organized than i was.
they are ever so lovely and cute little honkers too...if i do say so myself,
lol.
i was supposed to be online in yahoo msg'r with her while she was sewing
last night but didnt quite make it after dinner, ooops, sorry jenn.
i sure do like all the cheering you guys managed tho.
you guys are always here for all the fun and games whenever needed.
LOVE YOU GUYS HEAPSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!
jeanne
xoxoxox
--
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz
nzlstar on yahoo msg'r

"Butterfly" wrote...

Old August 12th 05, 12:15 AM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
Jalynne wrote:

Geese are sewn and pressed....all i have left to do is cut tree trunks
(from strips that are already sewn and pressed), and assemble the
blocks. I think i can get this done today!!!

Woohoo! I knew you could do it!

Old August 12th 05, 12:35 AM
nzlstar*

yup, shes getting there, i got her in msg'r right now as she is finishing
up.
wooooooohooooooooooo, clever girl you are, jenn!!!!
jeanne
--

Jalynne wrote:
Geese are sewn and pressed....all i have left to do is cut tree trunks
(from strips that are already sewn and pressed), and assemble the
blocks. I think i can get this done today!!!

"Sandy Foster" wrote...
Woohoo! I knew you could do it!

Old August 12th 05, 02:47 AM
Pat in Virginia

Tree trunks, Tree trunks ... rah, rah, rah!
You're almost finished, sis boom bah!

PAT