Never Cry Wolf

Old September 18th 05, 09:31 PM
SNIGDIBBLY

Washington State FBI can be emailed at: http://seattle.fbi.gov/ If the
writer wants them to know something then the writer can contact them at that
site much easier than they can contact us. We should NOT contact them
because we don't have the necessary and specific information needed. I
strongly suspect this is a troll.

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \
"bckwrds" wrote in message
. ..
Every thing that I write here is the gospel truth. Some of you
know me because I have participated in hug quilts.

My name is Donna Munn. I live in Shelton, WA. And there
is something horrible going on in this city and this county. I do
not have the time to say everything, but please, hear me and do
what I am about to ask each and every one of you to do.

Call the FBI. Keep calling and keep calling. Tell them that I
went to their office located on 711 Olympia Way S, Olympia
WA. The telephone for this office is 360.352-3234.

I went to their so-called office in Olympia because the justice
system is corrupt in this city and this county. I have no were
to turn. And neither do many many other good people who
have tried to help me. We all are now caught in this web.

HELP US! Again, I am NOT making this up.
Do not expect someone else reading this to make the phone
call to the FBI. Each and everyone one of you do so.

My life, my son and my daughter and my grandchildren lives
are depending on you doing something.

Tell the FBI to ask to Steve. He is a fairly new recuit. He
is young and very good looking. He is gay. Tell them to
get ahold of him.

Tell the FBI that Detective Joe Nole and others need their
help. Tell the FBI that they are being kept somewhere near
the courthouse in Mason County in some type of safe house.

Tell the FBI that these are names of deputies that I don't know
if they can or can not be trusted. The names of these Mason
County Deputies are Sgt. Mandeville, Dep. MaGill, Dep. Glasco.
For the city of Shelton, there is an officer Davenport.

The city prosecutor is also in trouble. His name is Greg Rhodes.

The city public defender is who is being intiminated. His name
is Hank Warren.

One of the Shelton's judge, Amber Finlay, she, too, is in trouble.

Please this is not a joke nor a mind game. Many many lives
are depending on you each doing something.

I have been given to many phony phone number that lead to
no where. I can not dial out long distance. Please, if you
can not go or call the FBI, then call 911 and tell them this.
Do not let them tell you that I am crazy. That is not true. I
am not. The bad cops in this town are telling people that
so that they will not help me. So don't listen to anyone who
tells you that. Insist that they do something about this.

HELP

SOS

Old September 18th 05, 10:31 PM
Phyllis Nilsson

I never did know how it was cleared up because the person who saw it
first knew it wasn't me and and e-mailed someone. I can't even remember
the name of the person who fixed it, but I certainly was grateful.

Carey N. wrote:
"Phyllis Nilsson" wrote in message

Unfortunately, on another newsgroup, mine was hijacked with horrible,
filthy language. Of course, everyone knew it wasn't me, but it was
terrible just the same.

Phyllis, how did you clear it up? That information could be handy to know.
--
Carey in MA

Old September 19th 05, 10:22 AM
NightMist

OK, I didn't do Phyllis's trouble, but I know how.

What must be done is the hijacker has to be reported, this can be more
complicated than it sounds. The full headers of the offending message
must be sent to the isp specified in those headers, with the
explanation of what is going on. Usually that will take care of it
right there. Sometimes they will want the information of the person
being forged so that they can compare and confirm.
Sometimes the headers the forger is useing are also forged and that is
when it gets complicated.

NightMist

Carey N. wrote:
"Phyllis Nilsson" wrote in message

Unfortunately, on another newsgroup, mine was hijacked with horrible,
filthy language. Of course, everyone knew it wasn't me, but it was
terrible just the same.

Phyllis, how did you clear it up? That information could be handy to know.
--
Carey in MA

--
"To repeat what others have said, requires education; to challenge
it, requires brains." -Mary Pettibone Poole
Old September 19th 05, 02:17 PM
Julia in MN

I did take a look at the headers and compared them to the headers of a
couple of her earlier posts. I admit my knowledge of headers is pretty
basic, but they looked pretty much alike to me.

Julia in MN

http://webpages.charter.net/jaccola/

Old September 19th 05, 04:55 PM
Butterfly

Read a few of the 'posts' that john looked up for us. This person seriously
needs more help than we can give her/him. Sounds like the therapist he/she
is working with is not getting to the very bottom of the problem(s) they are
dealing with. This person truly needs very professional help. Our best way
of helping is sending a lot of prayers for them before it's too late for
them and/ or their family.

Butterfly

Old September 19th 05, 09:24 PM
the black rose

Butterfly wrote:

Read a few of the 'posts' that john looked up for us. This person seriously
needs more help than we can give her/him. Sounds like the therapist he/she
is working with is not getting to the very bottom of the problem(s) they are
dealing with. This person truly needs very professional help. Our best way
of helping is sending a lot of prayers for them before it's too late for
them and/ or their family.

Butterfly

My first reaction was that her identity had been hijacked. If it IS
her, though, she's had a serious psychotic break. Just imagine the
phone call you'd have to make...

"What is the nature of the emergency?"
"Uh, I don't know. You're supposed to talk to a young, good-looking,
gay FBI recruit named Steve because the justice system in Sheldon WA is
corrupt."
*click*

If she really is in danger, this is not the way to get help.

--

the black rose
Research Associate in the Field of Child Development and Human

-------- __o
----- -\. -------- __o
--- ( )/ ( ) ---- -\.
-------------------- ( )/ ( )
Old September 21st 05, 06:58 AM
DrQuilter

she does say we know her from participating in hug quilts, so it cannot
be a complete stranger, unless they have read all her postings... did
anybody actually forward it to the FBI?

Carey N. wrote:

"Phyllis Nilsson" wrote in message

Carey N. wrote:

Perhaps the person who controls the directory has past records of this
person known on this list? Has anyone had direct contact with her
previously who would be willing to place a call now, or send an actual
letter via snail mail? If her PC has been hijacked or invaded(or

whatever

the correct term is), she may be entirely unaware of this post, and it

is

likely that an email would not reach her directly, while a call would.

also noticed that her last post was on the 12th; if she's on vacation

and

her PC is under some one else's control, she won't know until she

returns.

I'm not a member of the directory, or I would attempt this myself.
Personally, I think it may be an elaborate hoax, probably not

perpetrated by

the person known on this list as "bckwrds" (unless they are relatively

new

and have been setting us up.)

Unfortunately, on another newsgroup, mine was hijacked with horrible,
filthy language. Of course, everyone knew it wasn't me, but it was
terrible just the same.

Phyllis, how did you clear it up? That information could be handy to know.
--
Carey in MA

--
Dr. Quilter
(take the dog out for a walk)
Old September 21st 05, 07:29 AM
Liz A.

In Google groups you can do a search on all posts by this person. I
would suggest you check out some of the groups this id has participated
in. It might give you some insights to the current posts under
discussion.

LizA.
Kent, WA

OTOT Pigs Gillian Murray Needlework 0 January 23rd 05 09:17 PM
WANTED: Baby Wolf 25" or Leclerc/Schacht 36" Larry Marketplace 0 December 9th 04 07:15 PM
OT Story - Pepe Le Pew and his Friends Candace Beads 47 June 4th 04 09:39 PM
Wolf Forms Company, Inc. Wolf Form Company, Inc. Sewing 0 January 23rd 04 02:41 AM
My designs "borrowed" rosecatts Polymer Clay 30 September 30th 03 02:35 AM