OT ATTN Tink

Old May 14th 04, 04:35 PM
Diana Curtis

Default OT ATTN Tink

http://www.bighornquilts.com/cgi-ima...unt=bighorn&im
age=2-1738.jpg everytime I see this fabric I think of you.
http://tinyurl.com/2j58r
You do need a vest or quilt or curtains made of this, dont you?
Diana

Old May 14th 04, 04:47 PM
Tinkster

OMG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! That would be PERFECT for the simple rod
pocket curtains that serve as a doorway between my studio and the
laundry room!

Or for a suit.

:-)

Tinkster

On Fri, 14 May 2004 10:35:09 -0500, "Diana Curtis"
wrote:

http://www.bighornquilts.com/cgi-ima...unt=bighorn&im
age=2-1738.jpg everytime I see this fabric I think of you.
http://tinyurl.com/2j58r
You do need a vest or quilt or curtains made of this, dont you?
Diana

Rent-A-Tink Info via
Latest Work is he
http://snipurl.com/4y35
BEAD SALE he http://snipurl.com/5pfg
http://blackswampglassworks.com
Old May 14th 04, 04:56 PM
Karen_AZ

I know that wasn't for me, but THANK YOU!!!!! I found the other flame
patterns by backtracking and WOW! My current plan is to have a storage area
next to my workbench, in a niche that comes as part of the room plan. I
didn't want it to look like a regular closet though, so was thinking about
curtains to hide it when I'm not working. AND curtains for my workbench too.
Dunno which one yet, but SOMETHING on the Flames list is going to be my
curtains. Thanks a bunch!!!!

KarenK

Old May 14th 04, 05:31 PM
Kalera Stratton

A TAILORED SUIT! How much would that rock?

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Old May 14th 04, 05:50 PM
Diana Curtis

That would rock like Lava! Hot, hot, hot!
Diana

http://www.bighornquilts.com/cgi-ima...count=bighorn&

Old May 14th 04, 06:21 PM
Ray DeVous

Those flames remind me of a Brooks and Dunn western shirt i once saw.

Ray

Old May 14th 04, 07:10 PM
Kalera Stratton

Thanks from me, too, because I bookmarked that site... did you see the
prices? CHEEEP!

I'm seeing myself in flame shorts this summer. "Hot pants".

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

"Karen_AZ" wrote in message

I know that wasn't for me, but THANK YOU!!!!! I found the other flame
patterns by backtracking and WOW! My current plan is to have a storage

area

next to my workbench, in a niche that comes as part of the room plan. I
didn't want it to look like a regular closet though, so was thinking about
curtains to hide it when I'm not working. AND curtains for my workbench

too.

Dunno which one yet, but SOMETHING on the Flames list is going to be my
curtains. Thanks a bunch!!!!

KarenK

.. .

Old May 15th 04, 01:17 AM
starlia

I wish it was pink flames. I would be all over that.

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message

http://www.bighornquilts.com/cgi-ima...unt=bighorn&im
age=2-1738.jpg everytime I see this fabric I think of you.
http://tinyurl.com/2j58r
You do need a vest or quilt or curtains made of this, dont you?
Diana

AD: Infamous One Cent Protest Auctions Ending Soon! - Tink Tinkster Beads 26 April 20th 04 07:28 AM
Measuring Beads when you hate it - ATTN: Tink Dr. Sooz Beads 0 April 17th 04 02:34 AM
ATTN: Tink - site?! Helen Page Beads 1 December 18th 03 04:15 PM
Attn: Tink & Karen_AZ Barbara Forbes-Lyons Beads 2 October 20th 03 06:50 PM
Attn Tink! Photo available Tink Beads 2 September 13th 03 12:04 AM