Chemo

Old May 22nd 06, 04:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Chemo

You remain in my prayers.

--
Mary
"pami" wrote in message
Wednesday I begin my chemo. My port is in...it feels odd but will save me
on all the needle pricks.
The day before the chemo I have to get a bone scan...the nuclear kind. I
guess they can tell from hot spots.
I'll keep you posted.
Thank you for all the support. It really has meant more than words can
express.
Hugs,
Pami

Old May 22nd 06, 05:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Yes because I found my lump at 9 month form last mammo and it was set ut to
kill.

Old May 22nd 06, 05:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Yes...I am not sure if I want to wear a wig in the Summer but I am hooking
up to get some hats made at comfycaps.
Pami

Old May 22nd 06, 05:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Thank you...they say tomorrow I need to drink LOTS of water...for Wednesday.
Pami

Old May 22nd 06, 05:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Yes, he did it goes back to her..if she wants me bad enough she has to come
and see me...
DH was very upset about that.
Pami

Old May 22nd 06, 05:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I'll take the prayers but we have enough rain here so far...
Pami

Old May 22nd 06, 05:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I sure will Polly...I love your spunk...hehehehe
pami

Old May 22nd 06, 05:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Linda,
First treatment is Wednesday...tomorrow I have to drink water like mad...
Pami

Old May 22nd 06, 05:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Thank you
Pami

Old May 22nd 06, 05:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

pami wrote:

The day before the chemo I have to get a bone scan...the nuclear kind. I
guess they can tell from hot spots.

The bone scan is no biggie, other than the fact that you have to lie
very still for a long time. Have fun with it if you can--I work in the
biology department of a large university, so we were able to get hold of
a Geiger counter and listen me buzz afterwards. Ask to see the
pictures--it's very odd to get a look at one's own glowing skeleton!
Like one of the high-tech cop forensics shows...

Monique in TX