OT - Weight Loss Update

Old October 22nd 03, 09:58 PM
Sharon Harper

WTG Joan! Doesn't it annoy you when you have to keep hitchin' them undies
up? Or you've hitched 'em up that high they poke out above your jeans?
Puts a whole new meaning on wedgies that does! LOL

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Qof DU)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/index.html
"Joan8904" wrote in message
WTG!

Weight loss has temporarily halted, but I did notice that my undies are

looser
than they were last week, ALWAYS a good sign!

45 pounds in 6 months and loving every moment! Down from a 3x to an 18W.

joan
joan o'reilly
http://members.aol.com/Joan8904/index.html

Old October 22nd 03, 09:59 PM
Sharon Harper

MMMM Posh frocks! I've started eyeing off those now. Last year DH's work
had a marquee at the Melbourne Cup and I always said I was gonna get
something good for that this year. Boo Hoo - the powers that be have
cancelled that, so I'll just have to buy myself a posh christmas day frock!
Well done Kate!

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Qof DU)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/index.html
Member of the Houston 2004 Party Animals
"Kate Dicey" wrote in message
Sharon Harper wrote:

Okay I don't know how I did it but I lost 2 kilos this week which is 4.4
pounds - wow not too bad! That's a total in 10 months of.....42.5

pounds
(19.3 kilos). I had to go shopping for shorts the other day because I
didn't have any. I bought 2 pairs - one was a size 16!!!! Yaaaay!

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Qof DU)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/index.html
Member of the Houston 2004 Party Animals

Great stuff!

I'm still on the downward slide, and hope to lose a little this week,
but am eating way too little after a blow-out weekend and catching a
stinking cold! I AM doing my exercise, however, so hope the damage
won't be to great.

I bought party frock fabric while in Coventry because my Christmas Posh
Frock stuff is now too big!
--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk

Old October 22nd 03, 10:00 PM
Sharon Harper

Can you post a piccy? If you don't want the dress I do! No, I'm serious
here!

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Qof DU)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/index.html
Member of the Houston 2004 Party Animals
"Kate Dicey" wrote in message
"LN (remove NOSPAM)" wrote:

It seems to me that you might not want to buy a holiday dress if you are
continuing to lose. May not fit by then.

I shall make another sari jacket a size smaller than I need officially
now, and a dress out of panne velvet that will stretch a bit if I don't
quite lose enough, but will not look too bad if I lose more... The
velvet was 60" and £2.50m, so the dress will cost me under £25 to make.
If I wear it twice this year, that will do. I have nothing to wear to
the company Christmas meal, and this will cost less than hiring. I can
always sell it later!

Old October 22nd 03, 10:01 PM
Sharon Harper

It's encouragement like this rather than the "Oh don't lose too much and
make yourself ill" comments from my DSM that make it so much easier!

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Qof DU)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/index.html
Member of the Houston 2004 Party Animals
"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
Congratulations to each and all of you for becoming such big loosers!
Ok.. now that I have had my fun I'll be serious. Loosing weight can be

hard
work, and keeping it off takes a long term commitment. You all deserve to
feel very proud of yourselves for sticking to your dreams.
Fanstastic!
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
u...

Old October 22nd 03, 10:02 PM
Sharon Harper

Yaaaaaaaaaaay thank you!

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Qof DU)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/index.html
Member of the Houston 2004 Party Animals
"Monique Reed" wrote in message
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, you!!!! Slow and steady does do the trick!!

Monique "there's no fat in fat quarters!" Reed

Old October 22nd 03, 11:34 PM
Paul & Suzie Beckwith

Nice one Sharon - I've also lost 2.5lbs this week so am crowing too!

Now lets keep that weight off for good eh!

Suzie B
--
"From the internet connection under the pier"
Southend, UK
Old October 23rd 03, 12:58 AM
Diana Curtis

Smooooooochies!
Ill be your cheerleader any day lovely lady..
Just dont loose so much weight that you dissappear ok? lol
Diana

Old October 23rd 03, 01:49 AM
Sharon Harper

LOL! I plan to stop when I can see my toes! No seriously, I want to get to
a small size 14 or large size 12. I believe that's a 12 or 10 in the USA
'cause your sizing system is one size smaller than ours. I figure that's
another hmmmm....2-3 sizes. Not too far.

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Queen of Down Under)

Old October 23rd 03, 01:50 AM
Sharon Harper

Woo Hoo! Absolutely with you all the way! BTW - one of the friends that
made it to WW last week and was all excited didn't turn up this week. The
reason? She'd put on weight! Sheesh ain't that the whole purpose of going?
To go regardless of which way the scales go? Lord knows mine have gone up
plenty of weeks.

Old October 23rd 03, 02:44 AM
Sharon Harper

Ooooh gosh darn you're close! I'll email you a pic of me from Tassie (which
is smaller than I used to be by 3 - 4 sizes). If I feel as good as I do
now, imagine how great I'll feel down a couple more sizes!!
Hmmm.... smile yes, accent - what accent? eyes - yes four complete with
mischievousness! Hair? Well it's there but what it looks like depends on
the day, and my mood if DH has been away 'cause that's usually when the hair
colouring happens!!

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Queen of Down Under)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/index.html
Member of the Houston 2004 Party Animals
"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
Will you feel healthy at that size/weight? Thats the criteria that seems

the
most important. Tho... the size numbers help me picture what youre aiming
for... would help me if I had a picture of what you look like now.
All I see when I try to picture you now is a lovely lady with a very
infectious smile and a tangy strine accent. and impishly mischevious eyes.
:-) Maybe curly hair too.. not sure about that.. and glasses?
I dont ever imagine plumpness...could I be that far off?
ohhh nooooo!!!
Diana