Stash storage

Old October 30th 03, 04:22 PM
AlenasMom

"melinda" wrote in message
news:1067489864.220998@webserver...
AlenasMom wrote:

When was your DS born? Alena was born July 1st of this year.

July 2nd this year. I'm about to start him on solids 'cause he's
growing so fast! Had check today 7.5kg dressed, 66cm long!

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol

Really??? Alena was born on the 1st!!!
You should think about the solids thing though. The recommendation is 6
months. Prior to that can cause allergies. Just a head's up.
Awww... kids are so cute! Alena's a little monkey. She's probably only
about 13 lbs now. Not sure how many inches or centimeters. (I suck at
metric)

Old October 31st 03, 01:41 AM
melinda

AlenasMom wrote:

When was your DS born? Alena was born July 1st of this year.

July 2nd this year. I'm about to start him on solids 'cause he's
growing so fast! Had check today 7.5kg dressed, 66cm long!

Really??? Alena was born on the 1st!!!
You should think about the solids thing though. The recommendation is 6
months. Prior to that can cause allergies. Just a head's up.
Awww... kids are so cute! Alena's a little monkey. She's probably only
about 13 lbs now. Not sure how many inches or centimeters. (I suck at
metric)

We checked with child health care nurse before I bought stuff for him.
He was sleeping up to 9 hours, but recently dropped back to 4-6 hours
and has shown interest in what I'm eating for about a month. He took
the rice cerael made up with water no problems yesterday, but still
woke up every 4 hours for a feed. 4 months is the youngest
recommended for starting solids and he's still getting the breast first.

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol
Old October 31st 03, 01:43 AM
melinda

Taria wrote:
.....and your point is? VBG
that doesn't change. it just gets less physical!
It does get easier in some ways.
TAria

Good, I need my sleep!

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol
Old October 31st 03, 02:19 AM
AlenasMom

"melinda" wrote in message

AlenasMom wrote:

[...]

Good good. I just wanted to make sure. I've heard of moms starting feeding
at 4 months for dumb reasons. Alena's still only on breast, and shows no
interest, so we're not pushing it.
Kids are all different.

Old October 31st 03, 02:41 AM
Jan Dunaway

Sleep??? What's that????? lol!!! Proud mom of a 22 month old!

Jan

Old October 31st 03, 10:44 PM
Kate Dicey

melinda wrote:

AlenasMom wrote:

[...]

My James was on solids from 10 weeks because I couldn't get enough milk
into him. His first solid food was ground rice and stewed apple. He
had Christmas dinner for his first Christmas (born 1 October!) - roast
venison, gravy, vegetables, and potato ground up into a very tasty
slurry, and all cooked without salt or added sugar. He then developed a
reaction to formula and I abandoned that at 5 months, from which time he
has had nothing but real food. Mostly I made his food myself: he had
very little jar foods, and those all the better quality organic stuff
(because it tasted better and had less padding in the way of guar gum
and the like in it!). He still gets mostly home made stuff, as we eat
very little pre-made food (the odd thing like lo-fat oven chips
occasionally, and he likes fish fingers). The only mild allergy he has
come up with is a reaction to wool. I am allergic to shed loads of
stuff, wool included, as is most of my family.
--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Old November 2nd 03, 12:02 AM
melinda

AlenasMom wrote:
"melinda" wrote in message

We checked with child health care nurse before I bought stuff for him.
He was sleeping up to 9 hours, but recently dropped back to 4-6 hours
and has shown interest in what I'm eating for about a month. He took
the rice cerael made up with water no problems yesterday, but still
woke up every 4 hours for a feed. 4 months is the youngest
recommended for starting solids and he's still getting the breast first.

Good good. I just wanted to make sure. I've heard of moms starting feeding
at 4 months for dumb reasons. Alena's still only on breast, and shows no
interest, so we're not pushing it.
Kids are all different.

You're not wrong! Josh is doing lots of fine motor skill things with his
hands that he's not supposed to be up to yet.

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol

Stash Storage Suzanne Needlework 14 October 31st 04 02:19 AM
Stash Storage question... Becky Andresen Needlework 22 September 6th 04 05:29 PM
CA Fires/Love in Stitches Stash Replacement/Grandma-to-Be Coleen Needlework 6 November 3rd 03 04:05 AM
Fabric Storage in Stash Room Allie Orange Needlework 6 October 29th 03 05:20 PM
My Stash Is Being Guarded !!! DDM Quilting 2 August 10th 03 10:00 PM