OT no thanks - Long

Old May 4th 06, 03:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default OT no thanks - Long

As long as we don't have to remember how to spell Dankeshoen!
KJ

"Pat in Virginia" wrote in message
Or how about a title: "OT Wayne Newton!"
With post: "My favorite WN song is 'Dankeshoen!'"

PAT, LOL in VA!!

teleflora wrote:

What if, for anonymous squishy, the sender writes something like "To
acknowledge that you received this squishey, recipient should post a note
of
her favorite pumpkin pie recipe. Or some such nonsense.

That way the sender knows that it didn't get lost in the mail, and the
recipient can acknowledge she received it!

Cindy

Old May 5th 06, 04:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Then unfortunately the lovely lady who sent me a birthday squishie will
have to wait until I get my blankety blank e-mail fixed so I can thank
her properly.

Sandy Foster wrote:

In article 7xK5g.67$yh.35@trnddc04, Taria
wrote:

I'm with Polly on this one but whatever floats your
boat. I can skip msgs.

Taria, I'm with you. I'd prefer it was all handled privately, but the
titles of the messages do give a "hint".

Old May 5th 06, 04:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default OT Migraines (was OT Pity Party Foods)

"Butterfly" wrote in message
So what is Maxalt? Med for sleeping or Migraine........never heard of
it...too lazy to look it up ; )

Med for migraine. Miracle stuff, IMHO.

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
Queen of Fabric Tramps

Old May 5th 06, 04:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default OT Riding (was OT Pity Party Foods )

"blackrosequilts" wrote in message

Gonna get bumped back up to physical therapy 3 times a week again, just
when I'd gotten down to twice a week. *sigh*

I feel your pain!

Crossing my fingers that there's more steps forwards than backwards.

Old May 5th 06, 09:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Yum, love boiled peanuts!! I grew up on the Redneck Riviera so guess that
explains it. LOL Will have to skip the beer though since alcohol tends to
trigger a migraine. : (

--
Donna in NE La.
"Polly Esther" wrote in message
ink.net...
Forget the verdict. The jury is not coming back. They're all out eating
boiled peanuts and drinking beer. You will recognize them in the morning
by their puffy eyes and fat fingers. Polly

"Cats" ended with I will watch for the final "verdict".

Old May 6th 06, 05:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Karen, Queen of Squishies wrote:
Polly, I'm with you. I haven't felt right about the recent flurry of public
thank yous here. An occasional one like we used to get was overlooked, but
the recent and prolific thanks bothers a lot of people. A lot, and they
won't say so..

Ive said this before and was told people liked to read about others
receiving squishies....

Marissa
Dr. Quilter
using firefox
my siggy and address book are MIA...
Old May 7th 06, 04:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I did a general public search at Yahoo groups for rctq and one of them
that came up was for the squishy group -- and taht was before I was
logged in with my yahoo id so it should be tehre for anyone else who
wants to find it....

Other wise, use the direct subscribe email from the other message OR
email me and let me know which address to send an "invite" to.

T.