OT - Weight Loss Update

Old November 4th 03, 05:49 PM
Butterfly

Tell 'em YOU are gonna write Santa and ask him to put them on his Not so
NICE list so they won't get any prezzies this Christmas--maybe THAT will
scare em into action
HTH
Butterfly (nope, they canna have any coal lumps neither)

Kate Dicey wrote:
Diana Curtis wrote:

This is a tough one. Sharp pointy teef and Mouse ears...
I know youve dropped a few lbs lately (congrats)
Nah, this is easy. You are a lovely woman, great outlook on life. It is a
buffet and you're there ready to dig in and then dance afterwards. Smiling
and laughing is your prefered method of living tho you do not run from the
responsibiltys life offers. All these things show in your face. Its a good
one. Because of the physical challenges you have this outlook on life is a
deliberate choice sometimes . Every drop of goodness is squeezed out of the
good days.
Your taste in clothing runs to the practical but with that comes a certain
style, a classic form follows function type of elegance.
Your hair ..well, you already let on that its changing from brown with
glints of copper to colors of silver thrown in. Its long, shoulder lenght or
longer..wavy, thick. You wear glasses. And you are soon to mysteriously
loose an internal organ so you will soon have a number of small scars on
your abdoman. ( this is supposing they will remove the offending organ
laparascopaly) Otherwise you get a long one and a couple of smaller ones.
Diana

I will not dispute any of your lovely comments! Just allow me to add my
own Alternative Version!

The hair is MOSTLY brown looking, with silvery bits round the edges -
and it looks like I share Hagrid's hairdresser! It's sort of bra strap
length, and often tied off my face with a mad hair clip (I have a
tropical fish, a flowery lizard, cats, and several others) or knotted
into a ballet school bun when I get really fed up with it (decorated
with a big black spider with purple boots and TEETH! I kid you not!).
The specs slide down to the end of my nose - all the better for doling
out The Look to those who cross any of my invisible lines! I dress in
bright colours, or all in one colour! Most of the clothes are now a
leeetle baggy... And they ARE practical! Mind you, my mother would
dispute this, having watched me climb the loft ladder in an ankle length
circular skirt and mules!

I do tend to dive into things with great enthusiasm. Especially
trouble! I keep the mouse ears in reserve for times when laughter is
low, and the BIG SCARY TEEF for when things do not go according to my
wishes. Which reminds me... I think I better put the frighteners on
the Kitchens Direct folk again. I'm thinking of adding their hides to
the selection of Awful Warnings at the front gate!

Old November 5th 03, 02:50 AM
Pat in Virginia

Bubbly personality ... friendly .... cute, short .... had
fantastic quilt top to show and tell.
She was NOT your clone ... she did not bed even once.
PAT

"LN (remove NOSPAM)" wrote:

With a bubbly personality?

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér

"Pat in Virginia" wrote in message
Hey, I met someone who looks JUST like you ... in Lancaster Quilt
Show, April 2003!! Just like you!
PAT in VA/USA

"LN (remove NOSPAM)" wrote:

I just put a new one on mine.

Old November 5th 03, 02:54 AM
Pat in Virginia

Pretty darn close! Hair is not curly, my eyes are sorta
blue/green, and I wear the jama pants to the LQS, not the grocery
store. But other wise fairly close. LOL ... you made my day.
PAT, grinning in VA/USA

Diana Curtis wrote:

Let me gaze into my crystal ball... its hazy... but I can make some things
out...
I see a woman of great humor, a laugh ready for any circumstance, and she
doesnt mind if it is at her own expense. Hair is short, and light colored,
curly. You wear glasses and have bluest of blue eyes, and have a penchant
for hats, the funkier the better, and you have adopted an interesting garb
for grocery shopping...what am I seeing?? hhmmm.. no.. that couldnt be
right, ..jammies??
Well.. at least they arent the red sort with the flap in the back..saints
preserve us!
You are a slightly taller than average gal, a dynamo. Nothing stops you or
at least slows you down for long. You are an asset to any group you are in.
The ball grows cloudy again, I can see no more..
Diana, wearily slumped back into her computer chair.

Old November 5th 03, 03:01 AM
frood

Pat! What a scandelous thing to say about LN!

--
Wendy
De-Fang email address to reply

Old November 5th 03, 03:16 AM
Pat in Virginia

Oh heavens .... the word should be BEG ...
Pat the fumble bumble typist in VA, with apologies to LN

Old November 5th 03, 04:10 AM
The HairyFacedOnes 'N Me

she did not bed even once.
PAT

In LN's stead..... I beg your pardon?

Leslie giggle, giggle, giggle

The HairyFacedOnes 'N Me- My dogs aren't my whole life...they make my
life whole.

RCTQ- Houston 2004..... A good friend will come and bail you out of
jail.... but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...
that was fun!"

Old November 5th 03, 01:10 PM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

I was gonna say.... things like that could really jump start my new social
life. LOL!!!

Speaking of which. I talked to a guy last night who tried to beg a quilt
from me... Hmmm. Could be the start of something. LOL

Old November 8th 03, 05:52 PM
Dr. Quilter

no problem, I had fun and was looking forward to your description! )

Diana Curtis wrote:

I think I got pretty darn close!
This is fun, and even if I am totally wrong I get to see pictures and *meet*
some of my good quilty friends. Thanks for playing my game Marissa!
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"Dr. Quilter" wrote in message

pretty good! my hair is not that dark, but it is dark brown. no curls
though.. no glasses... that is my mom you are talking about! want to see
a picture? it is a little outdated, but I like it! )

http://faculty.washington.edu/mvignali/

I don't dress too well, however, not for working at the lab! I have nice
stuff but never want to wear it and ruin it.. I did dress a lot better
when I lived in Italy, I think it was the environment. especially now
that I am pregnant and have a lot of hand me downs from friends...

the personality thing is very good.... or at least I like it!

Diana Curtis wrote:

I havent seen pictures, no. I think you are average height, dark dark

hair,

luxurious curls, medium length, no glasses... you are a pretty woman and
right now have a special glow about you from pregnancy. You dress well,

no

Tshirts and Jeans for you during the work week. You are inquisitive and
personable, yet you have strong and definate opinions. You smile a lot

but

there is a trace of sadness in your eyes, because you know the pain of
missing people you love dearly. There is a great joy in your heart,

because

you love life and all the quilty goodness therein.
Diana... how did I do?

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"Dr. Quilter" wrote in message

Diana, how about me? And you haven't seen pictures, right?

Diana Curtis wrote:

Yep, I have seen a picture or two. Sorry.
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"LN (remove NOSPAM)" wrote in message
et...

No fair. She's seen your picture too.

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér
all in all --- a very slow quilter.... So send quilts!
http://photos.yahoo.com/lns_obsessed

"CNYstitcher" wrote in message
.. .

Hey Diana -

first off, I don't have to guess, I can look at your webpage evil
grin. Second......how close do you think you can get to describing

me??

Larisa

--
Dr. Quilter
Ambassador of Extraordinary Aliens

--
Dr. Quilter
Ambassador of Extraordinary Aliens
(change the dots for the real thing to reply)