OT Coupon Codes

Old June 15th 04, 07:06 AM
Dr. Sooz

Me too, I'm in!
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old June 15th 04, 07:11 AM
Candace

duly noted

I'm hoping to have the focus to type it all up sometime in the next three days.

And of course, if anyone can't decipher my take on the whole couponing thing,
I'll be ready to answer any questions

Me too, I'm in!
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

~Candace~
Orphan Beads Low cost and bartering for the financially challenged beader
http://snipurl.com/6s4t

Old June 15th 04, 02:09 PM
Lois Oster

Add me to the list, too, please!

Lois

"Candace" wrote in message
Does anyone in the RCB want to save more moolah on groceries? I can help

you
with that. You know those numbers at the bottom of a coupon? usually

lots of
zeros and it's broken up into sections? I know how to read them, and

NO--they
do not always say what you think the coupon is worth. For example, when

you
have a coupon that says ".75 off 6 of these items" it's baloney--there is

no
coupon that is coded for 6 items. At most, you only have to buy 4, for

the
coupon to work. (You'll find a LOT of yogurt coupons like that)

If anyone wants to learn how to decipher their coupons, drop me an e-mail,

and
I'll send out a mini tutorial pretty soon.

So many of you have been all that is kind and generous to me and mine--I
thought I'd try to give back what I can...and information is my hobby

Old June 15th 04, 02:18 PM
lgreene

"Candace" wrote in message
duly noted

I'm hoping to have the focus to type it all up sometime in the next three

days.

And of course, if anyone can't decipher my take on the whole couponing

thing,
I'll be ready to answer any questions

Me too, I'm in!
~~
Sooz

I don't wanna be left out...but here's my email addy:
theprincessofnj at yahoo dot com

Old June 15th 04, 07:42 PM
Alison

Candace,

I'd like to receive it.

alison at horizon-research dot com

Thanks!
Alison

Old June 17th 04, 05:19 AM
Kalera Stratton

It is AWESOME, thank you SO MUCH for going to all that trouble! I can
hardly wait to use my new phat coupon haqr skillz!

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay