OT Coupon Codes

Old June 14th 04, 03:03 PM
Candace

Default OT Coupon Codes

Does anyone in the RCB want to save more moolah on groceries? I can help you
with that. You know those numbers at the bottom of a coupon? usually lots of
zeros and it's broken up into sections? I know how to read them, and NO--they
do not always say what you think the coupon is worth. For example, when you
have a coupon that says ".75 off 6 of these items" it's baloney--there is no
coupon that is coded for 6 items. At most, you only have to buy 4, for the
coupon to work. (You'll find a LOT of yogurt coupons like that)

If anyone wants to learn how to decipher their coupons, drop me an e-mail, and
I'll send out a mini tutorial pretty soon.

So many of you have been all that is kind and generous to me and mine--I
thought I'd try to give back what I can...and information is my hobby

~Candace~
Orphan Beads Low cost and bartering for the financially challenged beader
http://snipurl.com/6s4t

Old June 14th 04, 03:17 PM
Candace

OH dang that reads like an AD, doesn't it? LOL sorry, not my intention at all.

Just looking to help out some friends

Old June 14th 04, 03:53 PM
Candace

Cool, you're first on the list

I am interested Candace. Please send it by taking out the nospam in my
address.
Thanks
Roxan

Old June 14th 04, 07:46 PM
Empress Beads

Please send it to me too! I think you have my address.

Thanks
Amy D.

http://www.empressbeads.com

Old June 14th 04, 08:31 PM
JL Paules

Add my name too, please.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Candace" wrote in message
Cool, you're first on the list

I am interested Candace. Please send it by taking out the nospam in my
address.
Thanks
Roxan

---

Old June 14th 04, 08:33 PM
Candace

Okie Dokie

Add my name too, please.

--
JoAnn Paules

Old June 15th 04, 06:01 AM
Kalera Stratton

Hey, that is WAY COOL! You are such a nerd! (I mean that in a good way -
nerds are the BEST!)

Put me on your list!

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Old June 15th 04, 06:17 AM
Candace

Hey, that is WAY COOL! You are such a nerd! (I mean that in a good way -
nerds are the BEST!)

Put me on your list!

-Kalera

*grins* why thank ya kindly ma'am. You wanna know something REALLY cool?

If I use my EBT card at WalMart (which is where I buy the bulk of my
groceries...come to think of it...I buy everything there..I should own shares,
dammit!)

Anyways..if I use my EBT card, and coupons, and make non grocery
purchases(diapers, tissue, anything) the coupons will be applied to my Non
grocery items!

For example--I will never forget this, it was the most astounding shopping
moment I've ever had--I went and got (approx) $127 bucks of groceries......$22
bucks of cash items.........and had $23.50 in coupons.

WalMart had to PAY me $1.50. Booyah!
And a lot of times, I end up paying under a dollar for stuff that totals almost
10 bucks...I LOVE knowing the coupon codes...hehehehehe