RCTQ FAQs *where did the month go?*

Old May 1st 04, 01:54 PM
Diana Curtis

Default RCTQ FAQs *where did the month go?*

Welcome to RCTQ, a usenet discussion group of
quilters. We want to read all about your quilting activites, and
welcome questions. We may even come up with some helpful answers!
But we do have a few requests, to keep this NG moving along. We
ask that you do not post pictures here, but we love to click on links to see
your quilts
elsewhere. Please, no advertising .rec.crafts.textiles.marketplace is the
appropriate place for ads.

Do your best to remember to put OT in the
subject line of off topic posts. Try to remember to trim the original post
to the most relevant bits. This is a short overview of the ettiquette of
this group, for a more detailed version please go to:
http://scican2.scican.net/haxton/RCTQ/FAQ/index.htm

What is a Hug, and how do I contribute?
Hugs are quilts made by this group to help someone through a life altering
event, and let them know how much we care. Karen, Queen of Squishies,
maintains a Hug list. When a Hug quilt is needed someone will contact Karen,
and she in turn sends an email to
everyone on the Hug List with instructions and color preferences, date due,
and the reason for the Hug. Its always your choice to participate or not.
Hugs can be made without going through Karen and the list as well. Anyone is
welcome to start a Hug,
when they feel the need is enough. A very touching explanation of Hugs will
follow in post in this thread.

What is a Squishie?
A squishie is an envelope that comes to you, thats slightly fat and
squishie. It can be a bit of fabric someone knows you'll love, or a birthday
surprise, the main thing is that when a squishie comes in the mail it makes
you feel like smiling. The same thing happens when you send them out, oddly
enough! When thanking someone for a squishie please try to contact them
privately, off the list. If you arent able to most of us don't mind sharing
in the joy of a public thank you. A follow up post with a more eloquent
explanation will follow this post.

What is a Thunkie?
Its similar to a squishie but it can thunk instead of squish and hold
interesting things related to quilting, like chocolate or special things we
quilters find indespensible for quilting.

What are all those abbreviations?
LQS Local quilt store
TSWLTH The store we love to hate aka Joann fabrics.
DH, DS, DD, DSM Dear Husband (or dratted, danged etc.) Dear Son or Dear
Sister, Dear Daughter, Dear Sweet Mother.
S.E.X. we use this manner of spelling to discourage trolls from seeing it...
it means Stash Enhancement eXpedition or fabric shopping!

What is the Directory or how do I get someone's address?
A directory of everyone who chooses to be in it is updated two times a
year. Watch the newsgroup for posting about the next update. Only people who
are listed in the directory are allowed to have it. No one is allowed to
give the information in the directory out to anyone who isnt in it. Not
everyone chooses to be in the directory, so how do you get someone's
address? Ask them for it. Its ok, it wont spoil the surprise if you wait
till they forget you asked. Or, ask someone else to ask the person if its ok
to share their address with you. Be sneaky. Its ok.

Trolls and flame wars... what are they and what can be done about them?
Trolls come to groups to try to stir up trouble. The best advice is
ignore them. Its fun to poke at them or treat them as legitimate posters but
they thrive on attention.
Flame wars are discussions that get out of control and angry words
are hurled about with abandon. Its easy to get caught up in the heat and say
things that are regretted later. We all have bad days. All of our words are
open to interpetation, lets all try to give people the benefit of the doubt
and believe the best of them and their posts.

How do I find an old post?
Go to
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...roup=rec.craft
..textiles.quilting or use http://tinyurl.com/rab3 , thats the url made
easier,.and use the search option, remembering to use the "look in this
group only" function. If you still cant find the information youre looking
for then feel free to ask the group.

Please take the time to read the followup posts in this thread. Some of the
most touching tributes to this group and the love we generate is there for
you to savor. Good info on picking out a good sewing machine will be found
there too.

Old May 1st 04, 01:57 PM
Diana Curtis

What is a Squishie?
"Rules of the Game"

Squishie protocol differs. "Squishie" is generic, of course. Anything
that squishes in your mailbox
(fabric-wise--we won't discuss vandals or kids with too much time on their
hands) is a squishie. If you're
involved in a swap ('you send me... and I'll send you...'), or you lose a
bet, then of course the timeline on
returns is worked out from the git-go. If, however, you're being squished
as a 'welcome friend!/no reason
at all' gesture, the "rules" are a bit grayer. I'd be willing to bet that
the sender isn't really expecting a return
squish. *However*, the general mood of these squishies is "pass it on".
When you get a chance to
welcome someone else, or you see a piece that reminds you of someone on
RCTQ, send your own 'no
reason' squishie. It all manages to come back to you, in one form or
another. One thing seems to be
agreed-upon, however: PLEASE acknowledge the receipt of your squishie, and
do so privately (through
e-mail, not through this newsgroup). Whether you've received the fabric as
a result of a swap, or as a
surprise gift, the sender needs to know you've received it (but *only* the
sender--no one else is
interested). These same guidelines apply to sending squishies: if you wish
to alert people to be on a
lookout for some fabric, do so privately through e-mail. Sometimes it
happens that the only way you can
contact someone is through RCTQ. In that case, please refer to first names
or e-mail addresses only.
Many people have no wish to have their last names known or made public
on/through the newsgroup.

And now, in the words of others:

A squishie is a package of quilt fabric sent to another quilter. These
can be pre-planned, like in the fat
quarter exchanges (a FQ is 18" x 22"), or spontaneous gifts to cheer
someone, congratulate them, or for
no reason at all.
by Singer
~~~~~~~~~~
The sort of envelope where you look at the return address and then
just sort of squeeze it in between
your fingers, knowing that you'll have something fabric-wise to fondle at
work!
by Mary Beth
~~~~~~~~~~
Squishies are those wonderful packages you receive in the mail when you are
a participant in an exchange
of fabric or quilt blocks. They usually don't arrive as a typically flat
piece of mail - but lumpy, soft,
squeezable, squishie! It's like a special gift that you can't wait to open!

by Pam
~~~~~~~~~~
A squishie is something that one quilter sends to another quilter, for no
reason at all, or to brighten the
day, or... without thought of being paid back. It is a gift. It is fabric,
sometimes a fat quarter or two, or
some leftover pieces that you "know" so and so will just love these. It is
done because it pleases the
sender to send it.
by MaryAnne
~~~~~~~~~~
Squishies - the things that make a trip to the letterbox worthwhile
(envelopes from far off places that
contain cloth wrapped in plastic, and sometimes contain other interesting
snippets, and always come with
and cause great feelings of goodwill) and that drive the children nuts -
"ALL the mail was for you
AGAIN, Mum."
by Vivien in Auckland, New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~
Squishies are absolutly free-form! You can send fat quarters or fat
eighths, or charm squares (6x6 or 5x5
are the most common), or strips, or scraps. A squishy is a welcome thing
indeed! It's an envelope
containing fabric that turns up in your mailbox because some nice person
wants to make sure you're
sticking to a high-fiber diet.
by (Nann, Official Librarian of R.C.T.Q.)

Leslie in Missouri wrote:

I owe squishies to a few people

Okay. Here's where our ng terminology gets us into trouble.

You do not OWE squishies. Nope. Squishies are a gift from the heart
and are not intended nor expected to be reciprocated. (Have you read
Ms. Sarah's most excellent description of a squishie???) Leslie NOT
making any more trades; but still enjoying sending
squishies..... and stabbies and Furbabies in MO.

Wendy (Frood) wrote:
I have a theory that the universe knows when a squishie is going to be
needed, and helps them arrive in the right mailbox on the right day. Even a
terrible, horrible, very bad day can be brightened with a squishie.
Ordinary, everyday wearying days are also made better with one. If you are
having a bad day, and none arrives in your mailbox, it doesn't mean you
aren't loved. Try sending one out instead, and watch your mood improve!

Old May 1st 04, 01:59 PM
Diana Curtis

Stolen from the archives by Miz Sairy:
What's a HUG?

I've been on long enough, folks (although NOT since the earth cooled, as
some might think :-) ) to jump in here. Until recently, I thought I'd
received the very first HUG-quilt (which is indeed ENORMOUS, and
breathtakingly beautiful, and the source of a number of really close
friendships). I wasn't, turns out. I was the recipient of the first
quilt CALLED a "HUG", and the name stuck, somehow (well, it FITS!).

Magic Mike received the first quilt of the genre, and that's fitting,
too. Mike has been under the weather of late (noticed the question
about how he and Dave are doing tonight), but he's one of the true
GIVE-ers or the Universe. And it's a lovely thing, that Mike received
the first HUG-quilt.

Now. Although HUG-quilts are USUALLY because someone's having a hard
time of it, one way or another (and each HUG is different, and for
different reasons) (and after all, that's when HUGs are perhaps most
important), there have been some just-for-fun ones, too.

And as I recall, first came Magic Mike's HUG (not called that, but the
same principle) -- folks got together and made blocks (more often than
not, we sorta do this "behind people's backs"), and gave Mike a quilt --
in his case (I don't think he was ill, then, but I'd not got here,
then), mostly to show just how much he was loved and appreciated.

Mine was next.

And then, one of our favorite people, Ruth Evans (others will have the
links to this one -- I'm not the link-meister), who was one of
everyone's favorites (and one of the really quiet ones -- she mostly
hosted swaps, and didn't join in on the ng banter, although many, many
of us corresponded with her, privately) posted that she had cancer.
And we got together and made blocks for a HUG-quilt for Ruth,
for her to take to chemo with her, and the like. This one wasn't a
secret. We ASKED what colors she liked (hunter green, burgundy, and
navy). And so many blocks poured in that there were simply too many for
one quilt. The "Atlanta Bunch" (where the heck have Jean and Cher and
the rest of that bunch been, lately, come to think of it?) assembled the
blocks, into just a beautiful, beautiful quilt top.
BUT. Before we even reached the deadline for submitting the
blocks,Ruth Evans died. She was terribly young. She was a teacher, and
she was a delight.
We finished the quilt (Ruth's Quilt I (RQI)which has been given
to her family), and finished the second quilt (RQ2), which we raffled on
this newsgroup, and made over $3500 to donate to the charity Ruth barely
had time to designate before she died (proceeds from RQ2 go to teachers
for advanced education in Caldwell, Idaho).

Since then, there have been many HUGs. Some are complete quilts. Some
are blocks for quilts. Some are very public (the James Byrd
Reconciliation Quilt was one of those, as was the Columbine Quilt; both
have links you can find). Some are very private.

And so. What is a HUG?

A HUG is bits of fabric put together with love and understanding -- and
sometimes, a serious case of stitching-out-the-pain, for some of us who
cannot BE there to administer the real, personal HUGs. A HUG is one way
(sometimes the only way we have, in this chunk of cyber-space, this big
quilting bee many of us have depended on in ways we can never fully
explain) to put our arms around someone (and each other); to reach out
and say "I wish I could be there with/for you, in person, but I can't,
and this will just have to do, at least for now."
A HUG wraps the absolute Caring that goes on in this newsgroup
into a tangible package for someone to touch, and feel, and cuddle down
into when times are tough. Sometimes, a HUG is all we have, when words
aren't enough.
Now, don't think for an instant that HUGs are ALL sadness and
tragedy. Not by a long shot, they aren't. There's almost always a lot
of LAUGHTER stitched into each HUG, and a lot of shared good-times.
Lots of puns get worked into many of the HUG-blocks, and lots of the
things we've just LEARNED about each other, from time to time. Lots of
rainbows and butterfly wings and sunshine and flowers and just
downright-silly-giggles, too.
There is an astonishing amount of POWER in a HUG, folks.
Lightning and thunder and some really sharp edges and planes. Anger,
sometimes, in a HUG. A good, clean kind of anger.
A HUG is for Friendship and Family. A HUG helps with fear and
pain. A HUG is for Laughter and good times and spinning around the room
in a happy-dance.
A HUG is all the things quilters do, for all the reasons they do
the things they do. But because mostly, quilters do what they do
because they CARE so very deeply, and simply understand the perfect
beauty of a HUG, the quilters here on RCTQ just HUG, from time to time.

Happy Trails, and many HUGs,
Sairey

Contest Question: What do the letters TANQP mean?

Old May 1st 04, 02:01 PM
Diana Curtis

Some general Internet abbreviations:
AFAIK = As Far As I Know
BEG = Big Evil Grin :-}
BTDT = Been There, Done That
BTW = By The Way
FAQ = Frequently Asked Questions
FWIW = For What It's Worth
FYI = For Your Information
G = grin :-)
GMTA = Great Minds Think Alike
HTH = Hope This Helps
IIRC = If I Recall Correctly
IMHO = In My Humble/Honest Opinion
IMO = In My Opinion
IMX = In My eXperience
IOW = In Other Words
ISP = Internet Service Provider
KISS = Keep It Simple Sweetie (although I've heard different esses)
LOL = Laughing Out Loud :-D
NAYY = Not Affiliated, Yadda Yadda...
NG = NewsGroup
OTOH = On The Other Hand
PIP = Peeing In Pants
RFI = Request For Information
ROFL = Rolling On Floor, Laughing
ROFLMAO = Rolling on Floor, Laughing My Asterisks Off
TIA = Thanks In Advance
TTFN = Ta Ta For Now
TTYL = Talk To You Later
VBG = Very Big Grin :-)
VBEG = Very Big Evil Grin :-}
WRT = With Regard To
Y2K = Year 2000 (2K in computer-speak)
YMMV = Your Mileage May Vary

emoticons: combinations of punctuation marks (and occasional capital
letters), that, when viewed sideways, make little smiley, frowny, winking,
disgusted (and so on) faces.
other abbreviations found in this group:
BEX = Book Enhancement eXperience (variation on S.E.X.)
BF = Boy Friend
BFPH = Big Fat Poopy Head (because this is a G-rated newsgroup)
BOM = Block Of the Month
BQ = Baby Quilt (crib-sized or going to a baby)
CMQ = Commercially Machine Quilted
COC = Cream on Cream (Fabric print)
CQ = Crazy Quilt (quilting pattern/technique)
CW = Cathedral Window (pattern)
D-rivatives: DH-DD-DS-DW = (Dear/Darling/Darn/D**n)
Husband-Daughter-Son-Wife
DIL = Daughter In Law
DWR = Double Wedding Ring (pattern)
EPP = English Paper Piecing (piecing technique)

FART=Fabric acquisition road trip, needs no further explanation
FIFI = Find It, Finish It
FPP = Foundation Paper Piecing (piecing technique, sometimes called PFP)
FQ = Fat Quarter (1/4 yd of fabric, cut 18" X 22")
FS = For Sale (more appropriate in rec.crafts.marketplace)
FW = Feather Weight (model of Singer sewing machine)
GFG = Grandmother's Flower Garden (pattern)
HMQ = Home Machine Quilted
HST = Half-Square Triangle
ISO = In Search Of
LQS = Local Quilt Store/Shop
LTP = Long Term Project
MA = Machine Appliqué
MEQ = Mind's Eye Quilt (existing only in one's imagination, so far)
MFP = Mini Foundation Pattern
MIL = Mother In Law
MLB = Major League Baseball (a yearly fabric swap)
MPP = Machine Paper Piecing (piecing technique)
MQ = Millennium Quilt
MSM = My Sainted Mother
NQ/NQR = Non-Quilting / Not Quilting Related
OT = Off Topic
PIMP = Peeing In My Pants! (Warning to read the following message at your
own risk)

PIGS=Projects in grocery sacks. If you have purchased fabric and a pattern
for a particular project and it is still in the bag, it is considered a
PIGS.
PITA = Pain In The Asterisks
PP = Paper Piecing (sub-categories: PFP = Paper Foundation Piecing; PPP =
Precision Paper Piecing)
QI = Quilt Inspector (4-legged kind)
QIAD = "Quilt In A Day" (TV show and technique by Eleanor Burns)
QIP = Quilt In Progress
QNM = "Quilters' Newsletter Magazine" (Lehman Publishing)
QOOT = Queen Of Off Topics (Sarah)
QP = Quilt Police (no such thing)
RCTQ = rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
RR = Round Robin (block exchange)
SA = Seam Allowance
SABLE = Stash Acquisition Beyond Life Expectancy
SEX = Stash Enhancement eXperience
SIL = Son In Law
SITD = Stitch In The Ditch (quilting technique)
SM = Sewing Machine
SNS = Stack 'N' Stash (pattern/cutting technique)
SNW = Stack 'N' Whack (pattern/cutting technique/book)
SO = Significant Other
SSS = Secret Sewing Sister
TATW = Trip Around The World (pattern)
TOL = Top Of the Line
TSWLTH = The Store We Love To Hate ("JoAnn's Fabrics")
TTYL = Talk To You Later
UFO = UnFinished Object
USO = UnStarted Object
VSC = Vertical Surface Cover (for those who just can't bring themselves to
say "wallhanging")
W&N = Warm & Natural (a brand of quilt batt)
WIP = Work In Progress
WOF = Width Of Fabric
WOW = White On White (fabric print)
WUH = not an abbreviation, just a cyber-stutter for those who have trouble
saying "wuh- wuh- wallhanging!" (see VSC)
WS = Wrong Side (of fabric)
WTB = Want To Buy (more appropriate in rec.crafts.marketplace)
WHIM = Work Hidden In Mind
TANQP = There Are (Ain't) No Quilt Police

Old May 1st 04, 02:02 PM
Diana Curtis

Here is a compilation of a lot of what others have already about buying a
first machine, plus a couple of other comments. This FAQ also applies to
those
who are in the market for a new machine, having used one particular model
for a few(?) years. Many thanks to Salley Holmes and Lee Hinton for
helping me get this together.

First, if you're considering buying a machine as a gift for someone else,
the consensus is that you should give, perhaps, a card or a spool of
thread as a token of your willingness help to enable the recipient to
choose the machine that suits him/her best. By all means do some homework
to help him/her to narrow the choice down, but a sewing machine is a
personal item that should be chosen by the person who's going to use it.
Here are some questions to ask yourself before you shop:

- How and what do you sew? Are you interested in sewing clothes, home
decor items (slipcovers, curtains, etc.), sports costumes like skating,
etc.
- Do you want an embroidery machine? IS IT SOMETHING YOU WOULD USE OR
JUST SOMETHING YOU WANT? This is an important distinction to make.
- What feature(s) would you use and need? (Why pay money for
things you don't need and don't want?) If you do mostly quilting, then
maybe you only need a few stitches rather than a whole array of stitches.
- How easy it is for you to learn programming (a must in some machines)?
- How large a machine do you want (will you be taking it places), does
it pack up easily if you need to take it someplace?
- What kind of classes are given?
- Does it have a freearm and do you need one, what kind of extra feet
are available that you need, etc.
- Do I need a machine that can be updated with new cards, attachments,
programs, etc.?
- Warranty

Now, which machine is the best one?

There's no such thing as the one best machine just as there's no such
thing as the one best car. This FAQ can only give general advice because
there are so many sewing machine manufacturers and models out there. Once
you've narrowed your choices down you may be able to get advice on
specific models or even dealers from the alt.sewing,
rec.crafts.textiles.sewing, alt.sewing.mach-embroider (if you are looking
at embroidery machines) or uk.rec.crafts.sewing newsgroups.

Having said that, nearly every maker makes wonderful machines ... but they
all have had periods where they have made junk. You might want to read
your national consumer magazine to see if they have recently reported on
sewing machines - this would be a good place to at least start. Sewing
magazines occasionally run such features, too, so check them. Remember,
though, that no survey can cover all the available machines, and that a
sewing machine is a very personal item. What suits a reviewer may not suit
you. And talk to friends who sew to get their opinion on which makes are
reliable. After that, the person who is going to use the machine should
be the person to pick out what they want, within the constraints of your
budget, of course.

Your budget may limit your choices, but especially if you are new to
sewing, I would suggest going for an all purpose reliable machine with
fewer stitches rather than a machine with lots of stitches, but also turns
out to be picky about the type of thread you use, won't sew on thick or
thin fabrics, and sulks and chews the fabric up if you dare to LOOK at it
wrong. You need to know that your machine will be reliable or learning to
use it will be a very frustrating experience. Whilst it's a waste of money
to buy features you won't use, it's also false economy to buy a machine
that you'll "grow out of" if you can afford one with more features.

Unless you get a fabulous bargain in a private sale, one thing to also
consider is the dealer from whom you buy. A good, honest, reliable dealer
can help make your sewing experience wonderful, and help you pick the
right machine for YOU. Some dealers offer a trade-in/trade-up policy where
if you decide after a few months that you'd like a fancier machine, the
dealer will credit all or a large part of the cost of your initial
purchase to a better machine. Don't be taken in by the claims that
all-metal interiors are better than plastic: there's cheap plastic, which
may crack and warp, and there's nylon, which is lighter than and as
hard-wearing as metal and doesn't need lubricating.

The most basic machines are straight-stitch only, and old ones can be
picked up very cheaply from sale rooms, some sewing machine dealers, and
garage/car boot sales. The next step up is a machine that does zigzag
stitching. The basic zigzag machines usually do some sort of blind hem
stitch and maybe a couple of decorative stitches. Even if they don't have
a built-in buttonhole you can do a manual buttonhole with a basic zig zag
machine, but it's no fun after the first few. If you are planning to sew
a lot of clothes, buying a machine that has an easy buttonhole maker may
make good sense.

After that, the number of stitches increases (along with the price) and
you are in the realm of medium to high end sewing machines. Electronic
machines give the same penetrating power at all speeds and usually a
needle stop up/down option. Right at the top end, for several thousand
pounds/dollars you can buy a machine that will connect to your computer
and embroider images that you've designed on the PC.

However much you're planning to spend, you'll get more for your money if
you buy second-hand. People often trade in their old machine when they buy
a new one. A trade-in will be much cheaper than the same machine when new,
and if it's been serviced by the dealer and has a dealer's guarantee it
should be fine. There isn't much to go wrong with sewing machines. Unless
one has really been hammered - used non-stop - parts don't seem to wear.
Check the finish of the paint: if it's worn or has lots of nicks from
pins, it's probably been used a lot.

When you go to test-drive machines, take along samples of the type of
fabrics you'll be sewing. Dealers often use a stiffened felt-type fabric
for demonstrating their machines: almost anything will sew well on it.
Take samples of light-weight fabric such as fine sheeting or voile, and
some heavy-weight such as upholstery or denim. If you have a pair of old
jeans, cut off the leg and try sewing over the bulky seam. Also try out
the sort of things you'll be sewing - do you use a lot of zippers? You'll
need to test the zipper foot. Buttons mean checking the buttonhole
facility. Make sure that YOU do the sewing - don't just watch the dealer
demonstrating. If the dealer won't let you sew on the machine, leave the
shop.

When you've decided which machine is for you, there's the price. You
wouldn't buy a car at the price on the windscreen, would you? Well, a
sewing machine is just the same. Haggle (nicely). It isn't rude: it's good
business practice. Every pound/dollar you get knocked off the price is
another spool of thread to use on your new machine. Ask "Will you take
£xxx for cash?" "Will you throw in the xxx foot for that price?" Say
"That's more than my husband/wife/anyone else who isn't there wants me to
spend - can you knock something off?" "I like this, but machine xxx at
dealer yyy is nice too, and it's less". Don't push too hard, though: you
need after-sales support.

If you want extra feet, the quilting kit, or lessons, now is the time to
negotiate for them. You may be able to get them thrown in or at least
reduced in price.

If you're buying a lower-end machine, a good bargaining tool is to make it
clear to the dealer that you'll come back to him/her when you're ready to
upgrade to a fancier model. You don't have to tell him that it may not be
within this lifetime.

There's a frequent debate in sewing newsgroups about buying on-line. You
may be able to save a lot of money, but it will be at the expense of local
support. A machine bought on-line may not have a valid warranty. You have
to decide whether the money you'll save is worth the support and warranty.

Once you've got your new machine home, take care of it. Clean it out at
the end of every project, and give it a nice new needle after every 6
hours of sewing. Protect your investment by using good-quality thread and
needles. Oil it if the manual tells you to, and do bring it in to be
serviced if you notice something is wrong.

Most of all, tho, enjoy your new hobby!

Ronnie

Old May 2nd 04, 12:09 AM
Pati Cook

Contest answer: There are no quilt police............ to be grammatically
correct.

Diana Curtis wrote:

Stolen from the archives by Miz Sairy:
What's a HUG?

(whole lot of snipping............. )

Contest Question: What do the letters TANQP mean?

Old May 2nd 04, 12:29 AM
Kathy Applebaum

"Pati Cook" wrote in message
Contest answer:

snip

Okay, Pati, I can see giving it away once, but three times???? ;-)

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
longarm machine quilting, Queen of Fabric Tramps

Old May 2nd 04, 12:49 AM
Pati Cook

sorry, I thought I sent it to Diana, and only sent it once on this end.
On the other hand this computer has been acting up a lot............ sigh.

(I did delete the newsgroup from the reply to list......... honest I did.
)

Pati,in Phx.

Hurricane Charley Fred Needlework 270 September 5th 04 07:24 PM
FAQs for RCTQ Diana Curtis Quilting 17 April 2nd 04 07:59 PM
New Block Of The Month Renmark Craft Corner Marketplace 0 February 7th 04 05:01 AM
DIY RCTQ Block of the Month Club M. Wetmore Quilting 25 January 6th 04 02:28 AM
Cowboy Man of the Month? (not OT) Dragonfly Quilting 5 October 31st 03 04:23 PM