Nervous about listing on ebay

Old March 18th 04, 04:26 PM
Alison

Default Nervous about listing on ebay

Lynn,

How few? Another option, if you don't want to go the e-bay route, would be
to post a "COMM" here with a list of what you have and prices. Generally
when people do that it's simply "buyer pays actual shipping costs". Do,
please, be sure to include COMM in the subject of your post, as per this
newsgroup's "policies". Some people like to put "Personal COMM" so others
know you're selling off some of your own personal items that you no longer
want/need, rather than a business.

HTH,
Alison

"Lynn Harrison" wrote in message
I have a few scraping and rubber stamping things I would like to sell but
not sure I want to get involved with ebay. Does anyone have feed-back? I
don't know how to price shipping, things like that.
Thanks, Lynn

Old March 21st 04, 10:33 PM
Mia Turner

I've bought and sold many things on ebay, and my experiences have been
very positive. It's not that hard to sell on ebay, but you should be
sure to have the ability to put a picture of your item with your
listing. The other thing to consider is how much you think your items
will sell for, given how well similar items sell on ebay. This is
because ebay charges a fee for selling through them, so if you don't
make much on the auction to start with and then have to pay ebay's
fees, it might not be worth the trouble to you. Feel free to email me
if you would like other details.

New Ebay rates!! Ouch!! Jim Moore Beads 208 January 23rd 05 10:20 AM
eBay Listing - Handmade Soaps Sarah Banres General Crafting 0 September 16th 04 07:38 PM
eBay listing Sarah Banres Marketplace 0 September 16th 04 07:35 PM
New listing on eBay Sue Deaunim Polymer Clay 4 January 8th 04 06:45 PM
New listing on eBay Sue Deaunim Polymer Clay 2 December 9th 03 05:37 PM