Quilt Police chat

Old March 27th 08, 11:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

Default Quilt Police chat

I'm hanging out in the Quilt Police chat room for a little while.
http://www.thequiltshow.com/os/chat.php

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi

Old March 28th 08, 12:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

I'm out now.

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi

Old March 28th 08, 12:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*[_2_]

i dont think you'd like much having me there today anyhow,
Kathyl.
i'm not in a good mood.
i'm furious, cant cope, dont know where to turn now.
might join my son, my mom, my dad, my brother soon.
then no one will have me bugging them again.
j.

"KJ" wrote...
I'm out now.

"KJ" wrote...

Old March 28th 08, 01:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
DiMa

You're having a bad day - turn the computer off, and go for a walk. If' it's
hot, sunnies, hat and a smile, if it's cold, a coat and a smile.
I was given some good advice by a psychologist - compliment one person each
day and see how contaigous the smiles are.

Best wishes,
Di
Vic.

Old March 28th 08, 01:52 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*[_2_]

today is no different than any other day for me, Di.
they are all the same.
i'm tired. gonna sleep soon.
j.

"DiMa" wrote...

Old March 28th 08, 03:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
SewVeryCreative[_3_]

Well, Jeanne ... I wish you the sweetest, quiltiest, fabric-est filled,
lightly scented with lavendar (or your preferred parfume), chocolatiest,
dreams EVER!!

Seriously, Jeanne ... don't stress out too much about this ... your health
and sanity don't deserve it. While I certainly wouldn't disregard it's
importance, the stress over it is going to hurt YOU more than it will ever
hurt THEM. So, as best as you can, reserve your energy, keep a cool head,
and know that in the end, you WILL prevail.

I honestly wish you the very, very, very best, Jeanne.

Warm, quilty hugs!!!!
--
Connie :-)
FREE patterns n' FREE eZine at my blog:

Old March 28th 08, 01:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
DiMa

Jeanie,
Contact me off list please.

Di

Old March 29th 08, 04:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*[_2_]

?
j.

"DiMa" wrote...
Jeanie,
Contact me off list please.
Di

Old March 29th 08, 01:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
SewVeryCreative[_3_]

She wants you to e-mail her so she can talk to you about what's making you
so upset!

Strangely enough, Jeanne, people CARE about YOU!!

--
Connie :-)
FREE patterns n' FREE eZine at my blog:
http://sewverycreative.blogspot.com

"nzlstar*" wrote in message
?
j.

"DiMa" wrote...
Jeanie,
Contact me off list please.
Di

Quilt Police Charlotte Quilting 4 March 27th 08 02:45 AM
Anyone wanna chat -- Quilt Show room Quilt Police free Bronnie Quilting 0 March 26th 08 05:31 AM
Chat now in Quilt Show - Quilt Police Free Room Bronnie Quilting 4 March 24th 08 07:43 PM
binding and the quilt police Quiet Reef Quilting 9 April 25th 05 01:38 PM
I know there are no Quilt Police, but... Paul & Suzie Beckwith Quilting 12 February 7th 04 03:34 PM