Help a girl out: 11 pendants on eBay going cheap!!

Old July 3rd 06, 09:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads,rec.crafts.glass
Kandice Seeber

Default Help a girl out: 11 pendants on eBay going cheap!!

Ooooh, I see. An actual troll. This is entertainment for you. Especially
since you don't have any idea what I sell on ebay. My sets usually go for
about $200. Not that you care. Whatever.

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net

Okay, you obviously don't give a rat's ass as to what's actually being
said - you'd rather antagonize people for no good reason.

Kalera's a friend of mine, so yes, I know for sure. And yep, I have made
the pilgrimage to touch her hem, and would again. She's a lovely person.
Obviously, it's your loss that you have decided to alienate her and

everyone
else by being such a short-sighted and shallow troll.

--
Kandice Seeber

It's hilarious to watch some basement bandit wannabe arr-teeste get all in
tizzy.

You spend half a day making these garish globs of melted glass and offer
them on eBay for $24.95, shipping included. What an amazing deal!

Even more amazing is that there are women with such little taste that they
would hang something that butt-ugly around their neck other than for a
Halloween costume party.

Old July 3rd 06, 09:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Kandice Seeber

Sure. Bring it.

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net

All you are is a person with so little creativity or integrity
that all you can do is be a troll.

Tina

You wouldn't wanna compare business profit and loss statements for the
last
few years, would you?

I didn't think so.

Old July 3rd 06, 10:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads,rec.crafts.glass
Moonraker

"Kandice Seeber" wrote in message
. ..
This is entertainment for you.

Damn straight. Hardly anything is more fun than letting the air out of a
bunch of pompous windbags. And you nitwit no-talent beadmakers sure
qualify. Making an "art" out of stringing beads. Geez. You should have
gotten over that in Campfire girls back in the 2nd grade.

Especially
since you don't have any idea what I sell on ebay. My sets usually go for
about $200. Not that you care.

You are right. I don't care. Of course, I don't believe it, either.

Old July 4th 06, 12:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads,rec.crafts.glass
Kalera

Moonraker wrote:

Ah, another nitwit no-talent beadmaker rears her ugly head. And, I've seen
your picture. Had any dental work done recently?

Books, magazines, galleries, TV shows and newspaper articles don't pay the
bills, sweetie. You and yer pals can run around in your little mutual
admiration bead society gushing over some little gee-gaw of melted glass and
have your fancy websites and peddling your "art" on eBay all you want. I'll
take the cash flow.

You spend hours making your silly little beads and put them on eBay and
think you've done something if one sells. Your April eBay sales were
(according to the feedback left) just barely over $400!

Bwahahaah! BFD!!! Hell, minimum wage jobs pay twice that.

But, hey, yer an artist, ain'tcha?

Why are you looking at my picture? Perv. I'm not sure what you mean by
dental work, unless it's a jab at the size of my front teeth? Wow, I bet
you make the other kids on the playground cry with that kind of
deadly-accurate cutting repartee. I can hardly hold back the tears.

You need to do better research, because I sell the majority of my work
on my website... sometimes if I feel like clearing out unsold odds and
ends I'll put a few things on eBay. Apparently I did in April... which I
don't actually remember doing, but whatever.

I'm not going to tell you how much I earn per month on my silly little
beads, but it is plenty more than enough to payroll a full-time
assistant at twice Oregon minimum wage. I have no doubts that I gross
far more than you do. Assuming you make anything.

I have the respect of other actual glassworkers. People might respect
you, too, if you actually did something with glass.
--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
Old July 4th 06, 12:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads,rec.crafts.glass
Kalera

Moonraker wrote:

Go make a dildo or something useful.

Why, did you break yours again?
Old July 4th 06, 02:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads,rec.crafts.glass
Moonraker

"Kalera" wrote in message
I'm not going to tell you how much I earn per month on my silly little
beads, but it is plenty more than enough to payroll a full-time
assistant at twice Oregon minimum wage.

Oh, WOW! A $400/wk helper. Whoopde****in'do.

I have no doubts that I gross
far more than you do.

You just keep on being delusional. I'm laughing all the way to the bank.
Folks on this board who know me, who have stayed in my house, who have done
major projects with me, know my income. You and 3 more of your silly-assed
beadmaking pals added together wouldn't match what I do annually.

I have the respect of other actual glassworkers.

Bwahaahaahaa! More beadmakers? Right. That's the funniest thing I've
heard all day.

Old July 4th 06, 04:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads,rec.crafts.glass
Kalera

Moonraker wrote:

--

Anger? Nah. I'm laughing my ass off at you nitwit no-talent beadmakers

You keep saying that. Don't you have any other lines?

getting your XXL panties in a knot.

He's thinking about panties again... and he likes 'em BIG.

Wow! I'm just thrilled that "Kalera sells thousands of dollars of work on
her website". Have you made your pilgrimage just to touch the hem of her
garment?

I think she made the trip so I could touch the hem of *her* garment.

Why, eventually she may even be able to afford some plastic surgery and
dental work. Or at the very least hire a body double for the website
photos.

I may be ugly:
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...36&uid=2872697
but I'm OK with it.

Thousands of dollars. Wowzer, that's really mind-boggling. Thousands???
Are you sure???

Per week, doofus.