Great Places For Marketing Crafts!

Old October 26th 04, 03:07 PM
Marge Parker

Default Great Places For Marketing Crafts!

Each of the sites I've listed below will let you put in FREE
Classified Ads - the ad lengths vary greatly, some will take a
picture, some allow a URL or just an email. So be prepared for that.
If you do a general search on Google or anywhere else on the web for
FREE CLASSIFIED ADS then you'll come up with literally hundreds of
thousands of sites.

I would highly suggest you get a free 'throw-away' email account for
inputting into the ad sites (i.e. hotpop.com, mail.com, yahoo.com
etc.) to protect your main
email account from being spammed. Some (definitely NOT all) FREE
Classified Sites often
sell or 'share' your email address. My personal observations of each
site are also included. Here are a few to get you going:

FREE CLASSIFIED AD SITES:

http://www.citynews.com - they won't allow eBay in word or in a link,
but you can sure put a pic up and tell them that you have these items
on the #1 auction site on the net and your seller name.

http://www.usfreeads.com/12403_refer.html -- I have the GOLD account
so I can list as much as I want as often as I want. It's something
like $10 a year and so far has been VERY lucrative. Since I have the
GOLD account, I can make up ads that drive traffic to my auctions on
eBay and also to various websites I own. they'll host pics, tell you
how many hits you get and are very easy to use -- excellent an easy
to use -- lots of hits per ad

http://www.freeclassifiedads.com/ -- takes some getting used to and I
would suggest a 'throw-away' email address with these folks

http://www.freeclassifieds.com/ -- TONS of hits off these listings
for my type of things -- crafting supplies.

http://www.classifiedsforfree.com/ -- again, a throw-away email
address

http://www.classifiedscentral.com/ -- They have good linking with
sites who contract for their ad services so you get pretty good
exposure

http://www.theadnet.com/ -- I get lots of sales through this site

Hope this helps someone out there trying to market their goods.