tiny tiles

Old August 14th 03, 01:04 PM
MBryt1

Default tiny tiles

I have come across the cutest new embellishment and wanted to share with you
all - tiny colored ceramic tiles. They are about 1/2 square and no heavier than
a button and attach to your artwork with a glue dot. The lady I bought them
from has a huge list of colors available and prices are very reasonable (25
tiles for $2 - and you can get 5 packs of them shipped for about $3.00). If
anyone would like her email information, contact me. She'll send you a list of
colors and a picture if you want to see these. So cute!
not an ad, just a very satisfied customer
Mary
Close To My Heart Consultant
www.stampinhappens.com
Mom to Aimee, dedicated college student
and Jacob, CP kid and aspiring mafia godfather
Old August 16th 03, 02:47 AM
annafine

Being a CTMH Consultant, I wonder if you ever use Stampin Up products?

These tiles sound nice. Stampin Up has the Stazon ink which my
sisters have found works great on tiles (you stamp on the tile and
then bake it so the ink can't wash off). I'll bet this would be
really neat to do to these little tiles and then accent cards and
other things with them.

Thanks for sharing your satisfaction.

Please email me additional information to

Anna

Old August 16th 03, 03:13 AM
MBryt1

Being a CTMH Consultant, I wonder if you ever use Stampin Up products?

On occasion but not often.

Stampin Up has the Stazon ink which my
sisters have found works great on tiles

I think these are way too tiny to stamp on or ink on. They are only about 1/2
inch square and that might even be larger than what they are.

They do look great as accents on cards and layouts.

Old August 22nd 03, 02:00 PM
Ddborger

I have stamped and embossed on glass. It takes longer to emboss on glass but
if your careful it can be done fairly easily. Just be careful when heating the
glass as it can crack.

~Donna~
SAHM Val Gal 16, Wendy Woo 14, Seany 10
6 years of Stamping Bliss
Old August 24th 03, 10:47 PM
Ddborger

You know - if you really want to stamp on glass then why not use the gallery
glass line of paints and sponge them on the stamp then stamp and let it dry? I
haven't ever tried it - but I don't see why it wouldn't work. I don't know if
it would give you the look you want but it might be worth a try.

Old August 25th 03, 05:20 AM
annafine

I've never heard of them before...this is a good idea. I may have to check into it.

Thanks!
annafine