OT hurricane NOT just me

Old August 29th 12, 05:19 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Default OT hurricane NOT just me

It's probably not something you do all the time but I'm wondering if our
friends north and east of us are paying any mind to Hurricane Isaac. Some
of the 'projections' aim this rascal over through Missouri and then to go
persecute the north east USA. Polly

Old August 29th 12, 08:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat S

Yes, I saw an early projected track which looked as if it was heading
straight for Missouri, after devastating the coastal regions in the
three states. I was concerned for Leslie. I am watching the news
reports which are now including Isaac.
Do hope it doesn't increase in severity any further.
..
In message , Polly Esther
writes

--
Best Regards
Pat on the Green

Old August 29th 12, 10:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
AuntK

On Aug 29, 12:20*am, "Polly Esther" wrote:
It's probably not something you do all the time but I'm wondering if our
friends north and east of us are paying any mind to Hurricane Isaac. *Some
of the 'projections' aim this rascal over through Missouri and then to go
persecute the north east USA. *Polly

Polly, so sorry you're having to relive a horrible anniversary in this
way. Hope you've got all the important stuff up high and hopefully
dry and that you, Mr. Esther and everyone else are safe and out of
harm's way. Keep us posted when you can.

Kim in NJ
Old August 29th 12, 12:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

I've heard from friends N of Orlando, FL and they have been getting rain the
afternoon. Here in SC we have rain and storms all around, but not at our
house. I am following the hurricane and the projected states that will get
the wind and rain. You are all in my thoughts and prayers.
Barbara in SC

Old August 29th 12, 01:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Maureen Wozniak[_2_]

On Tue, 28 Aug 2012 23:19:56 -0500, Polly Esther wrote
(in article ):

It's probably not something you do all the time but I'm wondering if our
friends north and east of us are paying any mind to Hurricane Isaac. Some
of the 'projections' aim this rascal over through Missouri and then to go
persecute the north east USA. Polly

We in Central Illinios are praying that you send it on soon. The rain just
might save the bean crop. And my poor dying plants.

Maureen

Old August 29th 12, 02:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Would you Believe that we had to go out in 85 mph gusts to put hummingbird
feeder back up? The little darlings were anxious and/or starving. Polly

Old August 29th 12, 09:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cindy from GA

On Wednesday, August 29, 2012 12:20:00 AM UTC-4, Polly Esther wrote:
It's probably not something you do all the time but I'm wondering if our

friends north and east of us are paying any mind to Hurricane Isaac. Some

of the 'projections' aim this rascal over through Missouri and then to go

persecute the north east USA. Polly

Just 4 hours worth of rain in Woodstock Georgia yesterday. Nice and steady but of course we're heading towards Missouri this weekend. Go figure.

OT Hurricane Kate T. Quilting 9 September 13th 08 03:50 AM
It took a hurricane Kate T. Quilting 6 September 3rd 08 11:25 PM
OT Hurricane Gwendoline Kelly Yarn 0 August 29th 05 06:09 AM
Hurricane Sherry Starr Quilting 23 July 13th 05 07:07 PM
OT - Hurricane Sherry Starr Quilting 6 August 13th 04 11:41 PM